Videos won't load/play on old iPad

FNGbomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

It seems that videos are stuck in a loading loop. I also can't click on anything around the video player: download link, tag this video, etc.

iPad (don't remember which gen)

IOS 10.3.3

Using Safari (the app store won't let me download apps to try different browsers for some reason)

Other people mentioned this problem in the previous thread, but I made this one so it won't get missed.

Matt_Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Had this same issue. Wouldn't let me post to the forum either. I was on ios 12.5.1 on an ipad mini 2. Also, anytime I tried to add to my wishlist, I got a 404. Was able to update my status though.

That's about all the testing I did. Am now posting this from my android phone.

Clubvodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hey guys, we’ve got this thread going as well, was initially about log in issues but seems to have expanded to include what you (and I) are experiencing - https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bug-reporting-33/cannot-login-with-safari-1893087/

I am secretly hoping this ends with my wife agreeing to let me buy a new iPad because I can’t watch GB anymore...

aceflibble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already replied with my +1 to the other thread, but dropping this here as well in case staff consider the other thread to be already 'solved'. iPad Mini and Pro, neither working, all the same symptoms everyone else has already detailed, etc.

Greg1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same, iPad Air (2nd or 3rd gen) iOS 12.5.1. I tried clearing my cache but then couldn't log back on because of the another bug currently on going - https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bug-reporting-33/cannot-login-with-safari-1893087/

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

😅 I'm glad I'm not the only one having a problem (and I didn't create a new thread 👀).

Here's hoping. I'm using the GBBuddy app, but video progress doesn't transfer.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Just in case you didn't see the video thread, I think we know what is causing this, just trying to figure out a solution. Should hopefully have more information soon.

Matt_Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems to be sorted for me now! Thanks crew!

Clubvodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Likewise! I can now both log in and play videos on my iPad. Got a lot to catch up on, watching on my phone just wasn’t cutting it.

Cheers to the team for getting it fixed!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Yes, this should be sorted now, but let me know if it isn't!