Watch history completely gone, usually when you finish a video theres a little red progress bar at the bottom

#1 Edited by WolfHazard (697 posts) -

They've disappeared and It's how I keep track of where I left off in the series. Here's an example of trying to watch Mass Alex 2, notice I have no videos watched despite being on episode 7.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by kingbirdy (2 posts) -

I've had the same problem

#3 Posted by WolfHazard (697 posts) -

Bump, it happened again (on Apple TV as well as the website)

#4 Posted by theeliminator (20 posts) -

Yup, mine have completely disappeared too (website). They were there yesterday. Now to figure out where I was on Mass Alex.

#5 Posted by Rorie (5881 posts) -

I'm going to have to let @wcarle speak to this one!

Staff Online
#6 Edited by WolfHazard (697 posts) -

@rorie: Hopfully he sees this, I was considering tweeting at him but I didn't want to flood him with what just might be my issue, which i've learned recently isnt.

Avatar image for overeagerbeaver
#7 Posted by OverEagerBeaver (3 posts) -

I have the same problem on the website. It seems that every week or so I lose all my video history. Makes it hard to remember which episode I was on in a series.

#8 Posted by James_K_Pwn (2 posts) -

Yeah this keeps happening to me as well. Most recently a couple days ago.

#9 Posted by WolfHazard (697 posts) -

Bump

#10 Posted by James_K_Pwn (2 posts) -

Just happened again. Probably the 5th or 6th time.

#11 Posted by elToneh (4 posts) -

I cant see which episodes have been watched already. If I click a video and start play back It takes me to where I left off so the info is still there it's just not shown on the episode listings page. :(

#12 Posted by theeliminator (20 posts) -

Yep, can confirm what elToneh says. Videos that have lost the progress indicator will still resume from where they were left off.

#13 Posted by WolfHazard (697 posts) -

That's good that it's saved but its a pain clicking through each video to see where it starts

#14 Posted by The_Nubster (4292 posts) -

@eltoneh: Confirmed as well. Started up the Playdate for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator and it picked up where I left off weeks ago despite not having a progress bar on the "Continue Watching" carousel or show page.