Wiki edit for game dlc not working

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been trying to fill in the dlc for Europa Universalis 4 and have added a new dlc section to its page (for El Dorado). However when updating it with a release date and price it has been submitted for approval and my wiki history says pending. When checking later the wiki edit has disappeared from my history and there is no approved or denied record. Its as if I never made any changes to the wiki. I'm unsure if its something I'm doing. Any help would be appreciated.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Hey there,

It looks like all your submissions have been approved. Can you send that edit again for the dlc? You are updating the accurate release date and price right?

Let me know and I'll watch the submission. Want to see any potential errors.

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack: Hi,

I've redone the edit and I've changed the release date to be an accurate date and I've updated the price. I've also unchecked the cheat and character boxes as I'd originally ticked these by mistake. I've also been trying to add a picture. As of this message my wiki history is saying pending. Thanks.

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Wiki submission for approval has disappeared from my editing history and with no change occurring on the dlc page. This is now at least the 3rd time this has happened on this dlc update edit.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6