will the windows phone app ever be fixed?

azreall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azreall32

just wondering if the app will be updated to work with windows phone 8 or if even the website will allow me to watch videos on my phone

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I have an iPhone and don't even have the app, shouldn't the mobile site work fine on your phone?

EDIT: Also, if you can use Youtube on the Windows phone, the Giantbomb channel is "The Real Giant Bomb" and most of their videos are uploaded there.

azreall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By azreall32

site itself works fine but any video I click on does nothing. and I know about the youtube channel but I want to get back into the membership stuff but I don't wanna subscribe if it doesn't work on my phone( you cant view those on youtube).

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm pretty sure they don't have an official app anymore. If there's a Windows app, I'm pretty sure that's fan made and out of their hands. The mobile website is their app.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Ask the developer of the app. You'll have to search the forum for it.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

I guess it's this one. The thread hasn't been updated since 2011, and neither has the app. Too bad. I haven't used it because I don't have a Windows Phone, but it looks like it fits in with the platform really well.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nah, its not an official app. And., that's why the mobile website version got made, and re-launched so we could all use it.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Try finding an app the allows for passworded RSS feeds and that can stream and download videos from them. Then you can add the RSS feeds to it.