#1 Posted by tragicdeath (39 posts) -

Hello, support people!

I just thought I'd let you know that I had noticed this, so you may or may not already know about it.

Stats

Browser: Chrome Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Computer: Mac OSX High Serria 10.13.4
Extensions:

• Grammerly
  • Cisco Web Ex
  • Color Picker

URL: https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/garfield-with-gerstmann-06/2300-13407/

The wysiwyg for the comment section is fixed to the top of the window when you scroll all the way down. Since this is a visual bug, so I'm not sure if this is what the devs are intending or not, but if it is intentional it might not be the best idea.

As a user it took me a min to find it since I'm not looking at that section of the window when typing up a comment.

Pics

Right when you are about to scroll to the comment section. It's normal.

No Caption Provided

When you get down to the comment section

No Caption Provided

I'm guessing it's fixed for when the comment box is larger, and scrolls past the fold. Basically like how it is now for me.

No Caption Provided

Picture within picture! Thanks for all you peeps do! I just wanted to let you know, just in case it slipped by.

#2 Edited by FlashFlood_29 (4412 posts) -

I think it has to do something with embedded tweets. I only get that glitch on the Gerstfield video and even then, it only occurs once the tweet has loaded in.

#3 Posted by tragicdeath (39 posts) -

@flashflood_29: Gotcha. It'll still be something that they will want to look into (at least I would), but this could be considered so small that it'll fit the Edge Case folder.