Modern Warfare crashing.

Avatar image for unbelievablepad
UnbelievablePad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys. Lately I've been playing Modern Warfare on my PS4 Pro. I run through a Samsung 24 inch 1080p Smart HDTV. Many times, some in campaign, some in Multiplayer Gunsmith, so even in the middle of an online match, the game has made a sudden loud noise, frozen and then proceeded to give me a general crash message and then goes back to the home screen. I don't think it is a spec issue, the game software is up to date, my system software is up to date, and the disc is in perfect condition. I know this is a common issue but it is supposed to have been patched days ago by the looks of it. I asked on Reddit and a few people said they had experienced it too. Anyone else? Any solutions?

Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I get frequent crashes loading up multiplayer modes on pc

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sucks, Xbox one level 39 and no freezes for that's worth. Maybe your TV is too small lmao

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

tv sizes can cause game crashes?

Avatar image for unbelievablepad
UnbelievablePad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@unbelievablepad: Just kidding man sorry, I have a 65 inch TV and still scoot the couch as close as it can get when I play maybe my.eyes are garbage

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play on base PS4 and have not experienced the game crashing once. I am currently around level 38 in MP and I finished the campaign.

I