Preferred Audio Mix?

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm using a headset and bouncing around all of the audio mix settings but finding that it's all quite tinny and ear piercing, the only difference i can tell between them is max volume, i tried "Boost Low" to try and reduce the treble but it just seems to boost the high frequencies too, it might also just be that all the voice work in the game has a tinny quality to it which is throwing me off, whatever it is i keep stopping every couple minutes to try and improve it.
Anyone notice any differences in settings? Any headset users having trouble also?

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Playing mission 3 in the campaign just now, there's a man shouting over a loudspeaker and it's so high frequency it actually starts blowing itself out with high pitched crackles.
Very odd, i don't notice it as much with gunfire, as such the multiplayer portion is probably fine.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JJBSterling

I'm using a HyperX Cloud II headset and I have similar issues with the audio. What I've found works better, albeit not perfect, is the Home Theatre setting for campaign and Boost High for multiplayer.

Edit: It could actually be Dynamic Home Theatre. I can't remember now, hah.