Warzone on Xbox - crossplay forced with K&M

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I’m playing Warzone on Xbox, they finally added solo play and it’s been a blast. The one thing bringing me down is it forces crosslplay (you can switch it off on ps4, but not on xbox, for warzone specifically) and not only with people on PC with controllers, which would be fine, but with mouse and keyboard players as well. And that’s just not ok - on xbox you are playing that or nothing! I’d take a longer matchamaking any day!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I mean, I've never been able to find a match when I disable Cross Play on PS4. Does it not do Xbox Cross Play with PS4 though, cause I've never seen an Xbox player, but the the lobbies have seemed to actually be about 50/50 on PC/PS4 players. I really wish the default was opt in on PS4 as well, rather than opt out, because seemingly nobody ops out.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I wouldn't worry about it, gamepad players have a massive advantage over KB&M in Modern Warfare.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have my aim assist turned off from the moment I started the game for the first time, I assumed that is only for singleplayer. I am trying to switch it on now just to see, but the I have never seen anything like the snap-on target in that video above, in dozens of hours played.