When is the next Contradiction Stream?

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I bought the game to show my support but I would prefer to see the Gbeast crew finish it so anyone, (well anyone in the Gbeast crew), know when the next stream is?

HarryPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah. I'm sure Brett told you not to burn out on Contradiction, but come on dudes. Also, Beast-cast is the best cast.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I bought the game to show my support but I would prefer to see the Gbeast crew finish it so anyone, (well anyone in the Gbeast crew), know when the next stream is?

Well they do know ofc. but unless they put it up in the "comming up on Gaint bomb feed" they dont feel letting us know when. Most likely they are waiting for a good spot in their content schedule, gotta roll it out at a steady rate.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Look into your scrying mirror to find the answer.

matatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Look into your scrying mirror to find the answer.

Too high on magic mint.

notasfarwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By notasfarwest

I would guess tomorrow before UPF, in the same timeslot as last week. That could be replaced by another episode of VinnyVania though, so maybe next Friday.

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need a Contradiction stream waiting room thread :D

HarryPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would guess tomorrow before UPF, in the same timeslot as last week. That could be replaced by another episode of VinnyVania though, so maybe next Friday.

Look at you all forecasting the future. Good call, I really like VinnyVania. I especially like listening to Austin remaining supportive during the rough patches.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@mikey87144:

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wooooo!

MosaicM80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent news! Can't wait for more. Actually just bought the game today and plan on playing this weekend. Hope to get past the GBeast guys and see what's next.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it frustrating that this site has repeatedly demonstrated a tendency to hold back on doing what they know people actually want them to do the most, but at least they'll get back to it eventually.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm enjoying discovering the game with the crew. The funny moments hit harder when they're fresh with other people laughing as well.

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@marokai said:

I find it frustrating that this site has repeatedly demonstrated a tendency to hold back on doing what they know people actually want them to do the most, but at least they'll get back to it eventually.

Gotta build that hype son

pottsynz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pottsynz

They run the risk of losing the moment - although the bit in the podcast certainly fed into it. My other thought is they're putting more though into the next playdates, knowing how big it's blown up and that most people have finished the game by now - who knows they might special guest one of the actors in or something crazy.

valeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marokai said:

They don't owe you shite, son. Plus, I'm pretty sure they're doing it so the game has a chance to sell a few copies; if they burned through it all quickly, then no one would've bought it. Considerate, I'd say.

Avatar image for guerrilla_mason
guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@valeo said:

@marokai said:

They don't owe you shite, son. Plus, I'm pretty sure they're doing it so the game has a chance to sell a few copies; if they burned through it all quickly, then no one would've bought it. Considerate, I'd say.

I always find these responses kind of funny. They kind of do owe us 'shite.' If it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have a job. I do agree that playing it too fast wouldn't be good for the developers, etc, but them not having to ever give us, the paying customers/ad watchers, what we want is kind of ridiculous.

PS. this wasn't an assault on you or anything, I don't know you, but stuff like that always rubs me the wrong way.

valeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By valeo

You pay because I assume you like their content; if you don't like their content schedule, stop paying until such time that their content schedule is more agreeable to you. Simple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad
deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valeo said:

You pay because I assume you like their content; if you don't like their content schedule, stop paying until such time that their content schedule is more agreeable to you. Simple.

Or you can voice your concerns among community members. That's an option too.

defaultprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valeo said:

@marokai said:

I always find these responses kind of funny. They kind of do owe us 'shite.' If it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have a job. I do agree that playing it too fast wouldn't be good for the developers, etc, but them not having to ever give us, the paying customers/ad watchers, what we want is kind of ridiculous.

PS. this wasn't an assault on you or anything, I don't know you, but stuff like that always rubs me the wrong way.

Actually they don't owe you anything. You're not their employer. It is, however, in their best interest to gauge the community for things it enjoys and cater to those wants if it aligns with what they want as well

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said they owed anybody anything. I get it. They're independent fellas who don't need no man. I'm just saying it's a bit of a bummer that they don't do what people clearly want them to do the most, even when we all know they're going to eventually, and they've done this a lot in the past. That's all. I still love the content and look forward to it.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have a feeling that they still feel kinda bad about fully playing through such a new story-based game on the site so shortly after the game's release, despite the positive comments from the creators. I think they're going to space it out so that hopefully more members of the community will buy it, so they don't hurt the sales of the game.

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

I'm just happy they're doing more Demo Derby, a personal favourite feature of mine.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

I don't believe they're showing it as a premium feature. This is basically an ER

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@gkhan: I guess that's fine, although you could watch it be played on many other places. That's obviously not the GB way though. I bought the game just because I'm going to watch it be played here.

dewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pottsynz said:

They run the risk of losing the moment - although the bit in the podcast certainly fed into it. My other thought is they're putting more though into the next playdates, knowing how big it's blown up and that most people have finished the game by now - who knows they might special guest one of the actors in or something crazy.

I'd imagine, they feel that they have a certain responsibility, much like Metal Gear Solid 5, to give it some time, let people that are interested purchase it, and make sure the developer gets their due. I'm happy that they'll get back to it someday, and I'm willing to wait, rather than play the copy that i purchased to support the feature.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'm confident they're doing the classy thing and giving it some space so they eat as few of its sales as possible (even if they're already definitely giving it a big bump). Vinny said a few things to that effect a few times during the stream. Which I totally respect -- it'd be easy to just ride the hype to the next video (I'm dying for the next one), but waiting gives more folks incentive to go buy it for themselves.

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they do one this week. More than two weeks runs the rick that they'll start forgetting stuff.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's happening on Friday! WOO!

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my. The return of Jenks!

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Not bloody soon enough.

fram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just saying...

No Caption Provided

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dussck

@superkenon: I think you're right. It would be a decent thing to not just play through it all in a couple of days. I almost felt kind of bad watching it, because I knew I would never play through it myself now.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I don't believe they're showing it as a premium feature. This is basically an ER

It's not an ER. People have tried to make this point multiple times now and it doesn't fit the criteria.

Also:

No Caption Provided

That's in BST. So 10 hours from this post. HYPE

aharonw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloody good show. Excellent ending. Want the sequel please.

All the GiantBomb series should be as awesome as this one. The commentators were TOTALLY in sync with the game, and enjoying it as they played. Loving the camp and acting along with the rest of us.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it'd just be a bit short of the ending and we'd need another supplement type episode. Well done guys!

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I missed the stream and I'm wondering when the archive will be posted. I'm itching for some GBeast Contradicting.

michael_katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HYPE! I couldn't agree more with the OP. Thought about playing this game myself but I'd much rather watch the GB crew play it and buy it out of support.

SashCrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SashCrash

Shoot, missed the live stream.

When will the archive be up?