Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! Date and Price

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3406f2965d8
deactivated-5f3406f2965d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! Coming August 24th for $12.99!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/386620/Cook_Serve_Delicious_2/

Super excited for the release of this game. Loved part one after seeing the GB coverage with Ryan and Jeff. Also worth mentioning what an awesome follow up from the creator crediting Ryan for the success of C,S,D 1.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

That's awesome. I loved the first one, especially the iPad version. The new features sound like great additions to the original and the price is fantastic.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Excited as well. Very fun game. Ryan's affection for this game was very nice.

poveren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

FINALLY

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morningstar

Cool. Loved the first one, and it has a special place in my heart because of Ryan.

m4r71n2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only on pc and ps4? seems a shame as the mobile versions seemed pretty much perfect. I'm not even sure how it'll work on a console with a controller

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only on pc and ps4? seems a shame as the mobile versions seemed pretty much perfect. I'm not even sure how it'll work on a console with a controller

I used my controller for CSD1. Works perfectly.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

His eulogy for Ryan was truly heartbreaking.

Now that we're done with the sad, YAAAAY!! Cook, Serve, Delicious! remains one of my favorite "comfort" games for when I just want to drill down and tunnel-vision on a game, but I also understand its hit its limit. Day 1 purchase for me!

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@m4r71n2012: I doubt he's ruled out the possibility of a mobile release. Touch is a very different interface than keyboard or controller and takes time to design, implement, and balance. The first game was also initially just PC and released on mobile later, so the sequel may follow a similar trajectory.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I got into this game - and GB - after Ryan's passing, so playing this game with no knowledge of Ryan's love for it and seeing the send-up cheeseburger order "The Ryan Davis" made me a little emotional. Never really knew whether that was meant to be a thanks for helping make the game successful or an "in memoriam" thing. Or both.

Anyway, as someone else said, with the sad done, let's talk about how awesome it is that a sequel I had totally accepted was probably not coming is! I never did finish CSD, actually. I've played twice from scratch and get right up to around a 3-star restaurant and then I fall off. Not really because I'm bored of it; I just think to myself, "okay. That's enough CSD for a while, I think". Maybe 2 will convince me to finish it, or at least more than its predecessor.

TehBuLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yaaaaaay! The only announcement I've cared about all year!

hakunin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided