Anyone else really excited for this game?

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was a big fan of the first two games they put out and I'm really looking forward to this game. First game I've preordered in a long while. There seem to have been a lot of delays on this one. Hopefully that speaks to a larger, more complicated game than their previous games.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zeik

I've been interested in this game since it was announced, (if you name drop Suikoden you're always going to get my attention) but they unfortunately decided to delay it until the worst possible time and compete with Persona 5. So it's probably something I will have to get to later this year.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, I'm a big fan of their work. Their two original titles are great, and then the two games they made for Penny Arcade were a blast as well, though the storyline is maybe a little hard to follow in those.

Really looking forward to Cosmic Star Heroine.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

It looks cool but I have so much to play right now. I'm going to put it on my Steam wishlist and get it during a sale.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I am. Zeboyd has nailed it with their last few games; I'm hopeful they do the same or better with this one.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I was really intrigued by it when they put up the Kickstarter and put in a good chunk of money. However, it pushed so far past its initial expected release date that I eventually just told them to give me my money back. I'm sure I'll still get it at some point, but I'm a bit soured by the frequent delays. Same thing happened with the PC version of Republique, which I also asked for my money back on--although I just gave up on that game entirely after that.

YEAHbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! This game looks rad as hell. I was immediately hooked by the trailer (and the soundtrack in it). It would be pretty cool to see this somewhat under the radar indie-RPG get rave reviews in the wake of Persona 5!

echasketchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I heard they're considering a Switch version, so I'm gonna wait until later in the year. But yeah, looks awesome. I'm a fan of Zeboyd's work, specifically the Penny Arcade games. Story was crap, but everything else was spot on. I've heard they tried to make the story for this one at least slightly coherent so it looks to be a pretty awesome game.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Went to add it to my Steam Wishlist after reading this/looking at it, and it was already on it. So I guess I'm looking forward to it :D

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have been following the game since day one. Didn't get the chance to fund it via kickstarter but I did preorder on PSN. This is my most anticipated game of the month.

Zalrus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah! I am! Hope it's as good as Zeboyd's other games that I played!

It's only coming out for PC and Mac at first, right? I might wait for the Vita version...

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

This looks really cool. I like the GBA style graphics and the art style they're going for that's not in gameplay. Don't know if I'll play it but it's on my radar!

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, will be playing it day one. It's Chrono Trigger, just made by indie devs.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really got a Phantasy Star look to it. (Before that franchise went all MMO and shitty.) The Switch version is a day-one buy for me.