FYI: CrossCode is available on Xbox Gamepass (incl. PC)

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had been waiting for a Switch version but seeing it available included with Gamepass for PC proved irresistible.

Several hours in and it's a very cool game; I'm a sucker for this aesthetic and the systems (combat, loot, upgrade tree) are really well-realized. The story so far is a little...tropey...but I like the characterization a lot. The premise for the world is fantastic IMHO.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice. Thanks for reminding me on this one, I think it's actually been up there for a month or two but i lost track of it.

BonelessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BonelessSpirit

More people should check this game out, I feel like it went a bit unnoticed for how good it is. The story isn't super intriguing as you say, but the gameplay is super fun and challenging too.

Oh and another thing I love is how involved and massive the dungeons are, harking back to old school SNES and Genesis Action RPGs. If you're a fan of that stuff you'll love this game.

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to getting this for ps4 / switch. Any update on release dates?

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bonelessspirit: The puzzle-heavy dungeons are my favorite part. The ball mechanic reminds me of the "sorcerer's ring" stuff from Tales (but the puzzles are a lot better than what was in e.g. Tales of Symphonia).

@daveydave:Back in January (I think) it was announced for 2019 Switch release, but I couldn't find anything more recent than that. So I expect it will get delayed into 2020.

I didn't find any info about the PS4 port either and am guessing it's a similar story, unfortunately.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I realize it's Microsoft's fault for calling it "Xbox Game Pass" but the title is a bit misleading, thought it was on Xbox but I guess I not. It should be "Microsoft's Game Pass" oh well...

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@boozak:

I agree. The branding is confusing and MS in general have been very bad about messaging which Game Pass games are coming to which platform.