just started this and am loving it (spoiler free)

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nick

ok so i was super looking forward to this game when it came out and then held off for obvious reasons. finally decided to start this game and just got through what i would call the first act (about 10 hours) and i'm having a great time with this game.

aside from hearing about how buggy it was at release i have purposely avoided this game for the past year and a half so i didn't really have expectations (good or bad) when i started. i'm sure it's probably going to drop off as it turns into more of an open-world game with repeatable and similar side-quests but i really enjoyed the first act. the story has been good, and i have let myself get sucked in the world, slowing down to absorb the environment and taking everything in until it feels real. no immersion breaking bugs yet.

i'm glad i waited this long. game feels good, like it would have been solid had it launched this way. anyway if you've been holding off like me now seems like a good time to start this game; cd projekt red said they're targeting 2023 for an expansion so this feels like a perfect time to get into it.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have beaten it twice last year and only encountered minor bugs, the worst one was on a side mission and I had restart to last autosave

mcbisquick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My playthrough got interrupted by Elden Ring, but I got back into it a few weeks ago and wrapped it up. I can't point to any one aspect that I thought was amazing, but just as a whole package, I really enjoyed it. It's just a fun, interesting world to screw around in with some outstanding moments.

It sucks when games come out busted, but I'm glad this got some of the work it needed eventually (I luckily didn't run into anything game-breaking). I think it's a damn good time at this point.

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as a whole Cyberpunk is probably fun, now that the awful launch bugs are out of the way.

if no man's sky could do it, cyberpunk can too. 😀

also an expansion would be good.