suzukagongen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By suzukagongen

Hey fellow Wiki peeps,

What initially started out as a way to create a list of fish & animals not-yet added to the Concepts section turned into a Google doc of all the Concepts up to this point.

This is a personal list, so some of the descriptions are done in my own words. Names with a * are real world, existing concepts. *(generic) in the description are pseudo/fake/imaginary/story concepts but exist in the real world, intellectually.

Feel free to make your own copy for an easier way to find out if your idea is already in the Concepts page. I'll update the original every 2 weeks or so, depending on how busy I get.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15aVteigFCHx2d_6w8BOfaanzLDuxcZWZyxlfr0-sRfg/edit?usp=sharing

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Nice! Really interesting seeing which categories are represented the most.

One thing I noticed is that "single-player only" should probably be listed under "Players", rather than "Genre".

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

@suzukagongen: This is amazing! Thank you for doing this work. I might have to go through these and spruce up or add to some of these pages.

suzukagongen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@beachthunder:

True, I will switch that around. Thanks for the feedback!

@bobafettjm:

Yes! That was also my original purpose for the list. I realized the insect section is sorely lacking despite the popularity of bug-catching mechanics nowadays.