Delete request: Hammer Bros. and Horstachio as concepts?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Steve_C

I don't understand why these are concepts when they are merely characters.

Hammer Bros. makes a little more sense to me since they appear in multiple games, but i think that it's not a concept since they always have the same form. Just as something to contrast it with, i think 'Cid' from final fantasy franchise is a much more fitting as a concept, since although the name is the same, the 'cid' character nearly always takes a different form and role in each game.

Horstachio: http://www.giantbomb.com/horstachio/92-884/
Hammer Bros.:http://www.giantbomb.com/hammer-bros/92-783/

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Read this.
Josh said:

"Howdy all you Viva Pinata fans!

We've had tons of submissions for character pages in regards to the various species of Pinatas that populate these fair titles, and this is wrong!

We here at Giant Bomb are considering all species and races to be CONCEPTS until we can get the handy Category Switch thing up and working, after which a specific "Race" category will be created! Until then, every submission that is a species or a race and not an actual character needs to be submitted as a concept page.

This means, for example, that the
Cocadile, Roario, and Fudgehog pages should be concepts, not characters. As such, they are about to be deleted!

On the other hand, actual Viva Pinata characters, Like
Hudson Horstachio, Franklin Fizzlybear, Tina & Teddington Twingersnap, and Pecky Pudgeon, are definitely characters and should have their own character pages.

This post is a heads-up of sorts to both submitting fans and mods!

Thanks!We love you!"
Anything that's considered a race should be listed as a concept, not a character.
Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Steve_C

Oh, i haven't played viva pinata, so i assumed horstachio to be a specific character as opposed to a whole race. I thought there was only one of those horse things, and that 'pinata' would be considered a race with horstachio as a character belonging to that race.

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Daniel

yup, Josh and the rest of the upper level staff's word is law in this case.