This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for studio14entertainment
#1 Edited by Studio14Entertainment (3 posts) -

Hi everyone, apologies if this is the wrong place to post but please don't shoot me, I'm new to GiantBomb and couldn't find anywhere that seemed more appropriate.

I've been trying to add our first title Exodus: Rising to GiantBomb so that as we release demos during production they'll be listed against the game on Twitch instead of just under Games: Demos.

I've been told that unless our Kickstarter succeeds it won't be approved. I can understand this logic but for us it's a slightly different situation. The game is getting made regardless. We just launched Kickstarter to try making the game bigger and better than the funding we have can stretch too. If the Kickstarter doesn't pick up traction we're still releasing Exodus: Rising it will just contain less of the more elaborate features we really wanted in there.

Can anyone provide any assistance or advice on this please as currently we're streaming a fair bit and it's making it really difficult to introduce people to our game.

Thanks,

Craig

#2 Edited by Marino (7195 posts) -
Staff
Avatar image for studio14entertainment
#3 Edited by Studio14Entertainment (3 posts) -

Hi Marino, we tried that and it was rejected due to currently running a Kickstarter campaign?