#1 Posted by Sava (3 posts) -

Hi everyone, this is probably some my mistake but i dont see what i did wrong, or it might be a bug so here it goes.
Yesterday i was on Vampire's Fall: Origins wiki and requested 7 pictures to be added, once i clicked ok it did show that i need to wait for approval and everything but later i noticed that those same picture were added to my profile. At the same time i edited and added description for the same wiki page and recieved approval for that but nothing from images still and i dont have any pending requests. Is there different mods operating the approval of images or did i get something wrong?

#2 Posted by Andreas_sp (15 posts) -

@sava: Have you solve this problem? It looks i have the same problem..

#3 Posted by Sava (3 posts) -

@andreas_sp sadly no, i tried adding a new image and again it's been added to my profile, didnt get approval for the ones i mentioned yet also and theres no pending request on my profile.

#4 Edited by bobafettjm (2318 posts) -

@andreas_sp: @sava: I am not sure how it is now days but I know at one point image moderation was separate from regular wiki edits. I am not sure if nobody is checking it or what, but if you have a question I would suggest sending a message using the PM mod link to the right.

#5 Posted by Andreas_sp (15 posts) -

Thanks. Done.

#6 Edited by Andreas_sp (15 posts) -
No Caption Provided

Ok, mods did not answer here. Before i got in touch with mods i send email to giant bomb support, they answer and approved image now..

The next question is how to add an image here ?! This giant bomb page is a bit confusing and not user friendly

No Caption Provided

https://www.giantbomb.com/open-arena/3035-5326/

No Caption Provided