Major Page Creation/Fix-Up Request Thread

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Giantkitty

This is the thread if you have some kind of major page (concept, object, character, etc.) request. This could be because the page doesn't exist at all, is a plagiarism and basically needs redone, is minimal and needs beefing up, or has so much bad grammar,  erroneous information, etc. that it needs a work over. For now, let's not include things that just need a few touch ups or has a thing or two missing.
    Give the term to be submitted/fixed and give some small explanation as to what it's about. No "Jack needs a page!" Jack who? What game? Also if someone makes an erroneous request, please mention it. If someone wants a "USA" page, just mention nicely it's under the "The United States of America" Or "this concept is too close to that concept" or "that person has nothing to do with video games."
    Once someone has requested something, someone else could announce they'll work on it. Let's just keep this nice and informal. If someone already claimed something, talk to them if you want to do it too. Don't say "I'll do it" and plan on doing it sometime late next week. If you say you'll do it, don't get mad (especially if you have < 1000 points) if your submission is rejected because someone beat you, maybe they really didn't know about this thread, which really isn't the absolute authority on who gets to what first. But don't just send in one line submissions to ruin other people's submissions either.
    Also if you plan on doing something major, you could announce "I'm doing the Star Wars universe tomorrow, see me if you're going to do anything," then those two people could work something out.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Giantkitty

Here are the requests, I'll try to add/update them periodically

CHARACTERS

Lich King (World of Warcraft) - some mod requested this on some other thread

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By Forcen
Giantkitty said:
Lich King (World of Warcraft) - some mod requested this on some other thread"
Arthas, its the same guy.
and Lich King seem to exsist, but maybe Lich King should be a concept, it is more of a title then a specific person...