#201 Posted by InfiniteSpark (376 posts) -

http://www.giantbomb.com/guilty-gear-xrd-sign/3030-42679/releases/

• DELETE - Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- JP Arcade release. We have a wiki page for Revelator.
  • DELETE - Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- USA PC release that has a 12/10/15 release date. Another user inputted the same PC release earlier and his entry was just approved after pending as was done before I went in to insert my release entry afterwards.
#202 Posted by mento (3732 posts) -

Done up to here.

#203 Edited by Kalor (75 posts) -
#204 Edited by DeF (5360 posts) -
#205 Posted by NuclearWinter (934 posts) -

Done up to here.

#206 Posted by Cozmicaztaway (280 posts) -

Lego Jurassic Park and Lego Star Wars have 3DO releases listed, which I highly doubt exist and should be deleted.

#207 Posted by OHagan (775 posts) -

This Telebubbies game has a Wii U release which is highly unlikely (link)

#209 Posted by bobafettjm (2089 posts) -

The iPod release for Battleborn Tap needs to be deleted. iPod platform is supposed to only be for the click wheel style iPod, not iPod Touch.

#210 Posted by riostarwind (1221 posts) -
#211 Posted by Marino (6232 posts) -

Done up to here.

Staff
#213 Posted by stordoff (629 posts) -

THE iDOLM@STER page has two The iDOLM@STER 2 releases, which should be removed/moved to THE iDOLM@STER 2. Some of the PSP releases also seem like they belong to a different page.

#214 Posted by stordoff (629 posts) -
#215 Edited by ReverendHunt (742 posts) -

Been trying to keep a running tally of what to have compilation releases need to be removed from single releases. I keep forgetting and the text file I had didn't get saved, so I'm starting it here:

• Salamander 2 - Remove PlayStation, Saturn, and PlayStation Portable releases
  • Skiing - Remove PlayStation and Mac releases
#216 Posted by stordoff (629 posts) -

Possibly a bug, not really sure what happened, but I clicked submit on a new release and nothing happened (no page change or points popup). I clicked again, assuming it just hadn't registered, and still nothing happened. Checking the page after that shows two releases have been added AND I have a further two pending in my wiki history (normally they go straight to approved, as I have 5000+ wiki points).

Regardless of how it happened, it now means The Magic Circle needs one of the Xbox One releases removing.

#217 Posted by InfiniteSpark (376 posts) -

Posting here to say I had the same bug that @stordoff had in regards to submitting new releases on a wiki page over the weekend. I have releases "pending" on Garou: Mark of the Wolves and Phantom Brave. I have over 5,000 points and did not have an issue until now.

#218 Posted by TechiesRobo (75 posts) -
#219 Posted by DeF (5360 posts) -
#220 Posted by GooDMage (1 posts) -

http://www.giantbomb.com/flat-path/3030-55209/releases/

please delete all Australia releases.

#221 Posted by TheLocustHorde (11 posts) -
#222 Posted by ReverendHunt (742 posts) -
#223 Posted by bobafettjm (2089 posts) -

There are multiple releases that need to be deleted for Night Stalker. These are releases for compilations.

#224 Posted by Homeslice (935 posts) -

Please delete the TurboGrafx-16 release for Snatcher. The Releases page has the correct releases for TurboGrafx-CD; the incorrect one for the TG-16 can be deleted, which will make the Releases page for this game 100% correct and complete.

#225 Posted by bobafettjm (2089 posts) -