*SUGGESTION TO ALL ARTICLE WRITERS*

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ryanwho
SAVE a draft in the forum of the page you wrote the article for. Its the best/quickest/easiest way to back up your work and makes "fixing" articles muddled up by someone trying to gain points much easier. You don't wanna be the sorry sap who loses his 2,000 word article to "mrio galxy isa fun game with mario and goombers and outerspace."
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

No...please do not make multiple random topics in the forums as a way to save drafts of your submitted articles. Said topics will only be locked and deleted as no real discussion can be made from them.

What you should do is backup every submission you make by following these steps...

- Make a folder on your PC in any directory you wish, desktop is the probably the best.
- Save a copy of every submission you make into a text editor, Notepad is basic and does the job.
- Store each saved submission file into the folder you made.

Doing these three easy steps you can backup every submission you've made to the website in the event it is rejected or there is an issue with the website. We can't stress enough just how important it is for you to backup you're submissions before sending them. Because in the event there is an issue with the website or the submission is rejected for whatever reason we cannot retrieve or copy and paste your rejected or lost submission back to you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Hamz said:
"No...please do not make multiple random topics in the forums as a way to save drafts of your submitted articles. Said topics will only be locked and deleted as no real discussion can be made from them.

What you should do is backup every submission you make by following these steps...

- Make a folder on your PC in any directory you wish, desktop is the probably the best.
- Save a copy of every submission you make into a text editor, Notepad is basic and does the job.
- Store each saved submission file into the folder you made.

Doing these three easy steps you can backup every submission you've made to the website in the event it is rejected or there is an issue with the website. We can't stress enough just how important it is for you to backup you're submissions before sending them. Because in the event there is an issue with the website or the submission is rejected for whatever reason we cannot retrieve or copy and paste your rejected or lost submission back to you.
"
Ditto what he said. I've been saving all of my edits in Microsoft Word on my Macbook Pro in case of rejection or bugs. I learned the hard way.
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Guiltyspark

if i loose it , i will write it again , its fun for me

check out the AK47 article , i wrote that 2 times

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By serbsta

I always save anything i write up, just in case.