Trackmania Sunrise and Trackmania Sunrise eXtreme

This topic is locked from further discussion.

michaelenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By michaelenger
Trackmania Sunrise
Trackmania Sunrise eXtreme

Trackmania Sunrise eXtreme is not a sequel but a re-release (or update, if you will) of the original game. I suggest placing the Trackmania Sunrise eXtreme into the releases for Trackmania Sunrise and then simply having a description of the new release on the game overview (which I am working on right now).
michaelenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By michaelenger

Actually, while we are on the subject, the same could be said about:
TrackMania Nations which has two different releases, the ESWC one and the new Forever one.
Same with TrackMania United which was updated to be called TrackMania United Forever (TrackMania United has no page of it's own, but I suggest renaming the TrackMania United Forever page to remove the "Forever" part).

I hope this isn't too hard to grasp.. I'm laying it on thick here.

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Daniel

Hey dude! I fixed the request from your first post, since that was simply a small expansion pack. I'm kind of torn on the second post's requests. I realize these games are VERY similar, but I also think that since there aren't many games in the Trackmania franchise page anyway, it'd be best to flesh it out a bit for now and make it clear that these are different retail releases, despite the fact they're much alike. Ya know? So I'm gonna keep them separate for now, PM if this really pisses you off and we'll discuss it.