viewing images full-size

Broseybrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Broseybrose

why is it that sometimes the option to view an image full-size only appears sometimes? it seems completely random whether or not the link to view full-size appears above the image i just clicked on. how do i view an image full-size when i click a thumbnail and the image pops up, but the full-size link is absent? this confuses me.

Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Felix

This could be when the image you clicked on is already in full size. Take an image you know is small, say 320x200 from an old game, and enlarge that, most probably you will not be able to view it full size since it already is,

Broseybrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Broseybrose

nope, im clicking on 1920x1200 images i submitted myself. sometimes the full-size option appears at the top-right of the image, sometimes not. its about 50/50 and i cant figure out why.

Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Felix

Hmmm, that's odd, I've now tried a fair amount of games and in all screen shots regardless, the "Original Size?" link always appears. Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

Broseybrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Broseybrose

well im using firefox 3 if that helps at all :)

well, its not a crushing issue. i was just wondering if anyone else had encountered this or if its just me... and its sounding like its just me.

Evilross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Evilross

I'm having a little trouble figuring out exactly how everything works as well. I've never seen a Whiskey site before, and it seems to me like some things dont work the way you expect them too. Alot of little oddititys here and there, but it seems to be a really flexable system.