Clans and Grouping Utilities (Updated: 10/6/19)

Gista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Looking to join any open clan on PC if anyone has got with spots open. Just picked this game back up and would some people to play with and get clan bonuses.

I'm friendly I swear! :)

Battlenet Gista#1724

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#502  Edited By Mister_V

Would love an invite to one of the EU PC clans. Just picked up the DLC and i'm having a blast.

Battle.net is: MisterV#2409

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@mister_v: I didn't realize you were in the EU. While they are set to Approval Required, Style High is probably the most active EU clan on PC and they have 21 spots available. You should request join on their Bungie page and join their Discord and ask Al about joining.

jdesnoyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just jumped back into Destiny 2 after listening to the end of the year podcasts. I'm starting a new clan on PC for us Duders who live in or around Japan. Seems like there aren't many for those of us living in the future. The clan is called GiantBombJapan.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=3703859

dfgooner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

Have requested to join the UK PS4 clan listed in the OP!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506  Edited By Hestilllives19

@jdesnoyers: I'd be more than happy to put this on the front page, but you might be the first player to ever even talk about a Clan for anywhere in Asia on any platform. Just curious if the plan is for this to be mostly Japan or all of Asia since that's how Battle.net does their region stuff. Fair warning though, even the Aussie clans tend to be very inactive around here since it's mostly US and EU groups and players. No idea how much, if any, traction this will get.

Update: It's added. I set the Timezone to JST and mentioned Asia as the region. Let me know if you want that different.

jdesnoyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the heads up. It probably won't gain any traction as you said but I haven't had any luck finding people to play with, figured id give it a shot.

johnsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all, I noticed a lot of the PC clans were full, so I created a new one called VinnCo.

Timezone is CST/EST.

Just hit 500 with a friend, just the two of us now, happy to have more!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=3708072

Thanks!

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

Can I get an invite to a PS4 clan that's still active hopefully? Diving into Forsaken King pretty quick here. Shoot me a PM!

HiredN00bs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Duders, I sent a join request for Secret Anime Vice Editors, which currently shows at 99 members. I'm an almost daily PS4 player in the US Eastern Time Zone with 2100+ hours of playtime in Destiny and 1300+ hours of playtime in Destiny 2. In terms of activities, I'm up for anything. Just got my Dredgen title and I'd like to do some of the raids I haven't yet played (Spire of Stars, Last Wish, and Scourge of the Past, as well as the upcoming one).

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

Sleepless Nights is shutdown. Only 3 out of the 6 people ever play and idk how much longer I'm sticking with this game.

hybrid_aries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI Abbu Dabby was disbanded because of mass member inactivity.

Encynerate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513  Edited By Encynerate

Any of the PC clans have room? Would love some place GB-related to call home on while grinding away. Also: Shadowkeep hype?

LPigeon#1163 on BNET

Pardalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any PC clan has with room ?

Pardalis#1823 BNET

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not to be that guy, but I think giving a Steam ID would be more useful.

polygon-al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey Duders! Poly here from the Style High Club.

We are happy to welcome any new or returning players to our clan. Unfortunately the Bungie page to sign up to the clan will be down until Shadowkeep launches but once it's back up, feel free to head on over to our page (see the first page of this thread) and request to join. *

I am also contemplating setting up a community group page on steam but I am waiting to see how the friend system shakes out via Steam. If I do end up creating one, I will edit this post and add the link to that page as well.

See you on the moon Guardians!

* One thing to keep in mind is that we are predominantly a UK/EU based clan so if you are from somewhere else in the world, the time when you play may not mesh with when the majority of our members play. That does not mean you are not welcome as we do have some NA folks in the roster.

Pasta_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders, I'm making the move to PC for Shadowkeep and am looking for a new Clan as a result. Been playing since D1 Y1,but took a break for the last six months or so. I main hunter and my timezone is PST. Steam ID is [OnO] PastaPirate. Hope to play with some bombers soon!

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#518  Edited By Nodima

I'm going to attempt returning to this game despite still being a super active MLB The Show and Apex Legends player as well. I mostly play solo, but if I remember right there are benefits to being in a clan. I've been feeling nostalgic for Destiny's gunplay for months now so there's a good chance the bounty of content ahead of me (I fell off in the middle of Curse of Osiris) means I'll be playing a lot of Destiny and contributing to the clan in whatever small ways I can, but I did purchase a headset for Apex and use that on occasion too, so I'm not necessarily married to being the lone wolf I was throughout my time with Destiny and Destiny 2 previously, though this'll still likely be primarily a podcast game for me.

PSN ID: Nodima

Namerson23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all, getting back into this game with Shadowkeep. Steam ID: AirTran23

Avatar image for theshatteredone
theShatteredOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as all the PC Clans are full up I created another overflow clan. Mostly EST timezone but open to all!

G.B. Heavy Industries

quackymessiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521  Edited By quackymessiah

CoolCoolBaby is looking for new members who want to raid or just group up a shoot hive and stuff. We have 15 slots open now, but there may be more soon. We'll be clearing more spots over time as we see which players haven't returned for Shadowkeep. Here's a link to our Discord

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#522  Edited By therealnelsk

Returning EST PC player looking for folks to play with through shadowkeep, also looking for a PC focused clan who has some extra space: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nelsk

omergd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

i'm switching from ps4 to pc and looking for a new clan. i'm at gmt+2:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/omergd1

beemer87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By beemer87  Online

I was in Taswell cops, started playing again and I was inactive too long and I'm kicked out. Any other PC clans accepting new members?

USA Central Time Zone

https://steamcommunity.com/id/bmc/

cool_news

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey lapsed goldman shaxx player here. would love to join up with another active PC clan now that im jumping back into shadowkeep!

Located on the Beast Coast USA

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gntgldnrngs

caahdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey! would love up to join in an active PC USA Clan!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/DosJuless/

barky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to bring this to the attention of our PC Players, but Exile recently created a Steam Community Group for those on PC to utilize to help players without a lot of existing Steam Friends find other GB Destiny players to group with. Feel free to join.

Aviont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everybody! New Light player here looking for a clan on PS4. PSN: Aviont. Mostly looking for chill and doing some old raids, maybe some pvp or the new raids as time goes on.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I just got an invitation to Roys Boys'. That makes me very happy. Is there a discord, or similar other method I can use to converse with my fellow group mates?

daCooksta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey y’all, I’m a PC player looking to get in on some social action. I’ve tried to join the existing clans, but it looks like they’re all full :(

My Steam ID is dacooksta

CoaleTrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats up duders?? Interested in joining a clan on PS4, super pumped to jump back into shadowkeep. Love to see Bungie doing their thing, and want to join up with some chill players down for any of the raids (old and new).

PS4 ID: CoTrain13

lordrenrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need to make more PC clans.

StingHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534  Edited By StingHP
Poly-Gons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535  Edited By Poly-Gons

Hey Guys

I’m planning to jump back in Beyond light tomorrow on PS4. Do we have an active clan on console I’m playing since the alpha just took a break the last few months ? Here is my psn : Poly-Gons. I’m in NY

beemer87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 beemer87  Online

Any active PC clans? Just getting back in with the expansion and wanting to clan up. beemer87 on PC https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/275427/beemer87

xnerd23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im looking for active clan on ps4 if anyone is playing beyong light.

Ive played since destiny 1, but eveyrone else on my psn friends list has fallen off.

Psn: xnerd23x

AVSTN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Everyone,

Getting back into it with Beyond Light and am looking for an active PSN clan. PSN Name: AV_STN Bungie account thing: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/15511361/AVS_TN

cparrish2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Xbox clans out there, looking to group up in beyond light. GT: CosmicCal

Randomosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for an Xbox clan as well. GT: RandomositySA

tomr711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for a PS4 clan: tommm711

Thanks!

Pasta_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders, recently appointed leader of GB Heavy Industries here. I've just removed a bunch of inactive users and we now have some space in our PC focused clan. We're pretty laid back but are easily smashing through the clan milestones each season. Check us out and join our discord if you want to come on board. Our admins are based in PST now but there's a good mix of North American time zones represented.

DrCapsaicin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howdy All, I'm tired of being in a clan (non-GB) where I'm the only player contributing to the weekly rewards. Any PS clans have openings I can join?

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Same here. I play quite a bit but have never done a raid or anything requiring non-matchmaking. I think I was in Lincolnforce(?) years back but I rarely played back then. Would love to join a group from the community.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#545  Edited By tds418

@chango said:

Same here. I play quite a bit but have never done a raid or anything requiring non-matchmaking. I think I was in Lincolnforce(?) years back but I rarely played back then. Would love to join a group from the community.

We have a couple open spots in Lincoln Force! If you're still primarily playing on xbox, you can join the clan here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1723693

We primarily use the Giant Bomb Destiny discord server for chatting, grouping up, etc. (I'm Harpua418 on Bungie.net and the discord).

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm on Playstation unfortunately, but I'll definitely check out the discord. Thanks!