Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By holycrapitsadam

For anyone that wasn't aware, there is a website that calculates how much time you have put into both Destiny 1 and 2. I though it would be fun to see how much time people have put into these games over the years.

The website is https://www.wastedondestiny.com/

Here are my stats...

No Caption Provided

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

195h 3m in Destiny 2.

Well, I think I'm good on the $1-per-hour ratio. That's comforting.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By tds418
No Caption Provided

TopCat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

My Hunter in D1 was played by my girlfriend at the time, but I still can't believe I put over 200 hours into that game. It puts it 2nd on my all-time list behind Football Manager.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ouch.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

It's bad, but not as terrible as I'd thought. I might dispute that time wasted number, though. Seriously, I had my fun with Destiny, but don't really miss it. It's too much of a chore to play that game, and it doesn't earn the time commitment it demands of the player.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

272 hours in Destiny 1.

Destiny 2....not so much. Gave up on that one pretty quickly. If Destiny 2 was just more Destiny 1, my count would continue to be scary...

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Hestilllives19

Do we win... or lose with the highest number, haha. We've joked about this on the Discord a few times, and I know I don't have the most hours of anyone there, but I think mine are quite a bit higher than others here.

Destiny 1 PS4 - 2,261h, 75 hours Wasted (deleted characters)

Destiny 1 Xbox - 30h (don't ask, went to help a friend with stuff, but should have never done that)

Destiny 2 PS4 - 943h

Destiny 2 PC - 51h

Total time playing Destiny franchise, 3,360 hours... over almost 5 years. $220 spend on D2, $175 plus some cheap cosmetics a few times (probably $10-15). So all in all I've spent about $0.12 per hour, not too bad I guess.

Now I need to go take a shower and hug my nieces I think... That's a lot of missed sleep and little league softball games. Joking, that sounds like a lot of hours, but it's about 7% of my time, or an average of 11 hours per week. Probably 10% of my time is spent gaming, and Destiny taking up 70% of my gaming actually sounds right, it's not like I played games more or less the past 5 years, just that I've played less other games. Though as you can tell I've spent a ton less since Destiny 2 than in Destiny 1.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By FacelessVixen

@hestilllives19: Yeah. You, @zevvion, and the rest of the Destiny devotes, of which I'll now call Destiny's Children (with you being the Beyonce of the group, while I guess Zev can be Kelly), all can use some cold showers, hugs, and perhaps arrange a meetup with cold showers and hugs, in the most platonic way possible.

Props to you guys for keeping a community going, compared to me where the idea of sticking to one game for thousands of hours is as equally unpleasant as me watching anime for one hour. Though, the game looks great in 21:9 1440p and 100 frames.

ThomasCro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 hours

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• 18h 21min for Destiny 1.
  • 11h 11min for Destiny 2.

I feel like I probably would've enjoyed D2 more, if it hadn't just felt like an expansion pack to the first game, at least during the launch. Might give it another shot on PC when it goes F2P though.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Surprised I put that many hours into the PC version to be honest.

sin43k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone that wasn't aware, there is a website that calculates how much time you have put into both Destiny 1 and 2. I though it would be fun to see how much time people have put into these games over the years.

The website is https://daydownloads.com/

Here are my stats...

No Caption Provided

Lol, i've played in this game for a 155 hours
Need to make something with my life, lol

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jagerxbomb