User Lists: 0

Mr_Kain down for competitive or co-op

Paul_Tillich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Got a PS4 for Christmas. Would love to play with fellow Duders. EnnoGyoja is my PSN name.

Dayve86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play pretty casually but I'd like to fill my friend's list up with more people playing Destiny. I play on PS4 on the east coast of Canada (Newfoundland). Not raid ready yet but I'm currently doing strikes playlist mostly to get my light level up.

PSN: Dayve86

harryorgans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Is this group still active at all? I sent a request to join via bungie.net a little while ago but I haven't heard anything back yet. Looking for a solid clan to join now that I'm back at it.

Thanks!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#1105  Edited By Hestilllives19

@harryorgans: Most of these clans are dead now honestly. I think Tony checks in every few months to let anyone in that requests but the clans are set to private so until he checks again you won't be able to join one. They also haven't exchanged even a single message in months. If you just want the Giantbomb clan tag your more than welcome to join the Clan I created at launch, Lincoln Force NA Central, but while some of those guys still play on occasion it's pretty slow there too. If your on PS4 check out the PS4 Destiny Community and for Xbox the LF NA Central Xbox side has a few people but I don't think they are the most active either. But it's the most active Xbox group on Giantbomb to be honest. You might be better off for XOne joining through something like Reddit to find a more active group though, since most GBers are on PS4. You may also consider using our 100.io site and creating open groups for anyone at 100.io to join. Hope this helps, but if I'm being honest you might have a tough time finding people right now, even the most committed Destiny players are staring to dwindle off now. I haven't even been able to get my main group of friends over both my clan and our sister clan to get a Raid together in months, and we were doing several runs a week up until about December since launch in 2014.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Oh wait, there's a PS3 Group, that's awesome!

harryorgans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: Thanks for the feedback. I sent a request to join your clan. Appreciate the honesty!

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1108  Edited By JasonMasters

@hestilllives19: I am hoping to get a raid put together at some point in the next couple weeks, I would really like to run it a few more times.

@harryorgans: feel free to add me on PS4 if that is where you are. I'm not on a ton, especially recently since I've been traveling for work. Username Proxywarlord

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmasters: I'm probably up for a normal run anytime of any of the Raids just for fun honestly so let me know. Hard King's Fall still requires a pretty solid group that knows the encounters and is above 311 Light, which is honestly pretty easy to obtain now from pretty much any place, even Blues drop at 315 now I think. Though I'll probably be doing a bit of an Uncharted 4 blackout and playing nothing but it this week. Naughty Dog games are probably my favorite games there are.

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey anyone from Lincion force NA west 1 wanna get the the clan strike and raid trophies?

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1111  Edited By OldManLight

thought i'd request to join now that there's actually a clan function in the game proper. Anyone still admin this clan? Play on PS4 and Xbox One.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldmanlight: @uppercaseccc: My post above from 4 months ago still holds pretty true for the Lincoln Force clans. Here is a post I made the other day about the situation we are in with Giantbomb's clans right now before Rise of Iron tomorrow. I hope this helps.

NickTheDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Are any of these clans still active? I've just applied for NA East 1 but if no one's there then whatever, I guess.