Looking for People (On PS4) to do Old Raids With...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Calling all vault hunters, wait wrong loot game. So I'm one of the people who just got into Destiny. I've never done a raid before and I would like to do them all eventually. I figured what better place to start than the beginning-The Vault of Glass. Right? that was the first one?

So if anyone else has missed out on doing raids, or wants to help guide some noobs through Vault of Glass and possibly others, comment here with your PSN name. We need six guardians,but I have some friends who have been playing Destiny since day one, so if need be I can probably guilt one or two of them into playing with us.

I was thinking we could do it this coming Saturday, but we can nail down scheduling if we get enough duders to actually do it.

My PSN name is JohnnyHalo666-I know I hate 16 year old me too-so shoot me a message or friend invite if you want to play some stuff. I work nights so I'm usually on in the afternoon or mornings. I'm pretty busy these days with stupid non-video game hobbies so I'm sporadically on, and since time is so valuable I'm usually watching TV while ignoring the story of Destiny. I promise to not watch tv during the raid...as long as I'm caught up on Atlanta and South Park.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Is there anyone with any interest in doing a raid run right now? We have 5 of us who havent done it yet. Just in need for one more.

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'd be willing to help guide some newbies though. Always love an excuse to go back to the Vault.

PSN: LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I might be down. I'd have to find time to level up beforehand I think though.

What's the recommended level for vault of glass again?

Also what time zone are you in?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@marc said:

Is there anyone with any interest in doing a raid run right now? We have 5 of us who havent done it yet. Just in need for one more.

5 of us who? You guys have a clan? We're always interested in more people to join ours and we consist of half very active users.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b911d3722cb7
deactivated-5b911d3722cb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to go through Vault of Glass again, though I don't know it well enough to be a guide. If you need another player on Saturday, I'll probably be on most of the day. PSN: houseofleaves13

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By LiquidSaiyan3

@noboners: I believe it's recommended at least light level 150, which shouldn't be hard to hit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catmeat: @s-p-e-c-t-r-e-: @noboners: Ok, I will put you guys down as a yes. Saturday is not a must. I'm in PST. I work nights so I can either do it in the morning around 8a.m. or in the evening starting around 3pm. What's everyone else's time frames looking like?

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im in, never did any of the raids. free all day saturday hit me up PSN: Thevamp25

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'd be glad to help. I've done Vault of Glass a couple of times.

PSN: darkjohnny47

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I am unlikely to be available this weekend since I am moving, feel free to add me on PSN: Proxywarlord

I wouldn't mind running some of the old raids again.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sloppydetective: cool. Yeah I can get to 150 no problem. I'm at 140 now.

My psn ID is nobonrz. I am in pst too and 3 ish would work better for me just because that's when my girlfriend heads to work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamp25: @catmeat: @s-p-e-c-t-r-e-: @noboners: @liquidsaiyan3: So this is the first 5 to throw their hats in the ring. I'm going to add all you guys on PSN and start a thread there where we narrow down on a time. @darkjohnny477: & @jasonmasters: will be included in the thread as alternates if people can't find a good time to play, or if they decide they don't want to anymore, etc. I have Wednesday and Thursday off, so expect to see a friend request Wednesday and then a thread once I can invite everyone in-idk the messaging rules on PSN so I may be able to just make the thread Wednesday as well before friend requests are accepted.

Saturday is the goal, but that's a fast and loose goal.

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thevamp25
Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@thevamp25: This 100%. This is exactly what The100.io was setup for, these exact same type of situations. Organizing old and the new Raid. Feel free to use it as much as you guys need.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: @thevamp25:Awesome. Didn't know this even existed. I will set it up on here and link it to this thread. Expect friend invites.

Avatar image for fluffynutkicker
fluffynutkicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders, I'm always looking for people to do older raids with and eventually new raids with. The clan I am in now only has two other people from work and they are hardly on. My PSN name is fluffynutkicker. I'm willing to do any of the content since I just started and haven't done any raids yet. I'm on the quest line for Dark Below right now but I didn't actually think I would be able to do any raids in the game until I found this post. East Coaster here.

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thevamp25
KSCK26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psn is KSCK26, just started Rise of Iron. Looking for people to co-op story stuff, strikes, and raid with. Never got to play this game with others and would really like to.

Currently light lvl 303 warlock, 250~ hunter

sizzlerxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking to do some older stuff too. Oklay on psn