Looking for some people from the GB community to Dota with.

Alick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the international coming up I got back into dota after quite some time. However instead of going back to grinding that lonely mmr bracket I thought I should join some of the folks here. I had a blast playing with some members of the community years ago ( shit I was a freshman in university then and I'm almost done now to tell you how long it's been). Trying to find what still remains I only found some dead threads and the husk of the gb guild I had joined ages ago. Thing is I didn't want to go back and necro these old threads. I'm sure a lot of people here would be up for some dota so post your steam name here / hit me up on steam.

Steam name is Dan Smith , same pic as my gb account one. ( Why I chose a poor killer7 reference as a name is long forgotten even to me. Also that creepy dude from P3 cause fuck it ).

Cwjiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cwjiles

I am in almost the same boat as you. Haven't played for the last two years or so and excited to start again. My steam name is Om.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenobi: was the invite i got from you man?

Invo1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel free to add me on steam BlackAngelsATX. I play from time to time and have very limited experience having only played a handful of PvP matches.

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@alick: Hey there! I would like to play with you. I also just got back into dota and am looking to grind MMR with some people.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e25d72b6044
deactivated-63e25d72b6044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are you guys from Europe ?

L0rdEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey dude, I don't really post on the forums that much but I figured I'd bump this thread with my ID

my steamid is L0rdEnglish, I play on use/usw

Avatar image for hifijamsolution
hifijamsolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hifijamsolution

Don't really go on formus either but after watching the recent Dota Stream,i figured what the hell, I wouldn't mind playing Dota with some duders.

steam id is Leaky Boy. Add me duders!!