#1 Posted by Aideux (3 posts) -

Does anyone know where to find it?

#2 Edited by BisonHero (11576 posts) -

Are you a cop? You have to tell me if you're a cop.

#3 Posted by Sumbog (574 posts) -

So my buddy Morigan knows this guy named Allistar, and he's kinda king right, so last weekend he was throwing a party and lets just say there was HELLA red lyrium.

#4 Posted by Marz (6095 posts) -

from red templars, usually from the ones growing crystals out of them.

#5 Edited by bargainben (500 posts) -

um make it the main quest and the map highlights it, it couldnt be easier

#6 Posted by JohnTunoku (418 posts) -

Sometimes large red crystal monsters drop it I think.

#7 Posted by AlisterCat (8080 posts) -

I just got some from the hinterlands dragon.

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (17457 posts) -

Just go find a "high" dragon you know what I'm saying brahhhhh

#9 Posted by david3cm (678 posts) -

@alistercat: what was your party for that fight? Just tried it with 2 sword and shield warriors and 2 mages and got my ass kicked.

#10 Posted by AlisterCat (8080 posts) -

@david3cm: 2 archers, a mage and sword and shield. Bianca had a dragon slayer rune. The dragon can be taunted but I didn't find it that helpful since it uses wings to draw everyone in anyway. It flies around so much that range is essential. Lots of barriers, poison weapons on the archers. Cold damage. I only attacked the head.

#11 Posted by Sterling (4134 posts) -

@david3cm: 2 archers, a mage and sword and shield. Bianca had a dragon slayer rune. The dragon can be taunted but I didn't find it that helpful since it uses wings to draw everyone in anyway. It flies around so much that range is essential. Lots of barriers, poison weapons on the archers. Cold damage. I only attacked the head.

If you attack the front legs it prevents it from flying. It will start limping around on the one you are not attacking and swiping with its head and tail frantically. This lasts for a little while and you can really get some good damage in during that. It makes beating that one so much easier.