#1 Posted by katpottz (511 posts) -
We can only hope
We can only hope

So now that FighterZ is out and a big hit I for one can't wait for the 8 planned DLC characters that are coming down the road (as announced in the season pass). So in anticipation of the reveal I would love to hear what characters you would like added to the roster. Personally I'm a huge fan of the original dragon ball so characters like the ox king, launch, oolong, and kid goku, along with fan favorites like master roshi, mr satan, and yajirobe. Oh, and of course arale from dr. slump. What do you guys think? What's your list?

#2 Posted by BicycleHam (1391 posts) -

Chi-Chi

#3 Posted by Gaff (2768 posts) -

My list is in the earlier thread about this: https://www.giantbomb.com/dragon-ball-fighterz/3030-59862/forums/fighterz-pass-speculation-what-characters-would-yo-1818155/#45

#4 Posted by handlas (3387 posts) -

Scorpion

#5 Posted by MocBucket62 (2486 posts) -

Cynthia, Piccolo's driving instructor:

Loading Video...

...what? This game could use some female fighters and it would be fun having her run over opponents with a hover car.

I guess for a serious answer, Mr. Satan just so Jeff can play as his favorite Dragon Ball character.

#6 Posted by User_Undefined (309 posts) -

Videl could be fun. Or pull some characters from Dragon Ball like Tao Pai Pai. Though what I really want is a World Tournament Announcer voice pack. That and some goofy costumes like Post Boy Piccolo, farmer Goku, and cop Krillin

#7 Posted by cubidog (96 posts) -

Mr. Satan, Videl, Broly, Dabura, Kefla, Master Roshi, maybe Chi Chi, Hit and Toppo if they can figure out how to fill out their move sets.

#8 Posted by LiquidPrince (17073 posts) -
#9 Posted by konig_kei (1025 posts) -

Pui Pui and Frieza soldier #1 and #2.

#10 Posted by roninenix (213 posts) -

Brolly, Janemba, Vegito, Gogeta, Videl, Master Roshi, Bardock, and I don't know.

#11 Posted by TheHT (15812 posts) -
  1. Android 17
  2. Bulma
  3. Videl
  4. Chi-Chi
  5. Bardok
  6. Dr. Gero (with Android 19 assists)
  7. Master Roshi
  8. Brolly (non super saiyan; turns super saiyan during supers)
#12 Posted by Justin258 (15619 posts) -

I agree with the sentiment that more female fighters need to be in the game, but it's kinda slim pickings in Dragoball Z. Next to Android 18, there's... uh... Videl. And that's kinda it. And Videl never actually did anything. Super has some new female saiyans in it, but the little bit I saw of Ribrianne was some of the fucking worst Dragonball I have ever seen. If they ever put GT characters in, they could have Pan in there.

#13 Posted by wchigo (900 posts) -

@justin258: Yeah, it wasn't great, but I took it as a jab at the magical girl genre as a whole. It was still really annoying with that mindset, but I just tried to roll with it. Honestly, the female Saiya-jins aren't great either, but I think that's more an issue with Super as a whole (huge jumps in power levels that make no sense) rather than the characters themselves.

As for DLC characters, how about Monaka? He is the most powerful being in Universe 7 after all, excluding Beerus and Whis.

#14 Edited by lun49gameon (268 posts) -

There needs to be more female characters so I would add Pan from the GT and Videl from dbz. They can add Kale and Caulifla but they are newer characters and I don't know how popular they are with the db community. I was very surprised that master Roshi was not in the game at all. They should also add some characters from the various db films. My top twelve would be:

1. Pan
  2. Videl
  3. Bardock
  4. Broly
  5. Cooler
  6. Master Roshi
  7. Yajirobe
  8. Mr. Satan
  9. Raditz
  10. Baby
  11. Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
  12. Gine -- Gokus mother

I remember when I played DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, that game had like 130 characters. I think the character I played the most was Grandpa Gohan and sometimes I would play as Salza, who was part of Coolers squad.

#15 Edited by dudeglove (13707 posts) -

King Vegeta

Loading Video...

#16 Posted by AlKusanagi (1648 posts) -

Misters Satan and Popo are the only correct answers.

#17 Posted by cubidog (96 posts) -
#18 Posted by Zirilius (1700 posts) -

Fat Gogeta is the only choice here!

#19 Posted by mackgyver (810 posts) -

Pre-Saiyan Goku with Kaioken move (Saiyan Saga)

Teen Gohan (Cell Saga)

Vegito (Buu Saga)

Gogeta (Movie with Janemba)

Janemba

#20 Posted by chaser324 (8644 posts) -

Videl and Mr. Satan are the only two I'd especially like to see.

#21 Posted by TheChris (465 posts) -

Not gonna get any of my wishes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-ball-fighterz-datamined-dlc-characters-revealed.19232/

#22 Posted by hassun (9919 posts) -
  1. Tao Pai Pai
  2. Launch
  3. Mr. Satan
#23 Edited by jeremym (137 posts) -

There's already so many Gokus in the game, but... I want Kid Goku with his staff and tail nonetheless. I also want Videl but, as someone already pointed out, she doesn't really have any "moves" that are all her own. So instead, I am putting forth the idea of The Great Saiyaman with Videl as Saiyagirl coming in with assists. I think that would be dope!

#24 Posted by cubidog (96 posts) -
#25 Posted by Laksa (257 posts) -

I want giant monkey Goku vs giant monkey vegeta.

#26 Posted by xanadu (2034 posts) -

More characters from super like Jiren or Jaco

#27 Posted by MrFill (4 posts) -

Vegito

Master Roshi

Majin Vegeta (alternate costume would do)

Broly

#28 Edited by Undeadpool (6952 posts) -

Listening to this week's Beastcast was a little disheartening for this.

If the game is seriously going to put Cooler (who is Freeza 2 at the best of times), Base Level Vegeta and Goku in (a THIRD version of both characters), but leave off Kale/Caulifla, Frost and Cabba, it just feels lazy at a certain point.

#29 Edited by GIynny (34 posts) -

ez answer:

1. Guldo (Stop time)

2. Babadi (Mind control)

3. Sorbet (SO he can 1 shot Goku)

4. Maji Kayo (Weird morphing)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by HarbinLights (194 posts) -

1. Kale