Coming to Switch April 23rd

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Really want to buy this for the 6th time but having played the PS4 remaster and PC version its going to hard going back to PS3 level graphics...

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a cool portable game. Wondering how good it will look though. Hey as long as it doesn't have the PS3 frame rate of 10fps it will be doing way better than the PS3 version lol.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casepb: Memories of using Ricochet Hunter on Bitterblack Isle nearly kiling my OG Phat PS3....

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

My birthday just got more packed with this and MK 11 both coming to Switch. Nice thanks Capcom!

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope it sells lots of copies and we get a sequel.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never played this, but it's basically a mix of Monster Hunter and Shadow of the Colossus, right?

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Puchiko

@nicksmi56: Nah its more like Skyrim (deep quests and NPC interaction) mixed with Kingdoms of Amular (fast fluid 3rd person combat). The monsters you encounter aren't that big as MHW or SotC.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

This is good news. The game is really quite nice, if a bit aged. I hope the fact that they keep porting it means they are trying to keep DD alive in the community for a purpose.

Is Capcom in good shape? I hope to hell they are in good enough shape to make a Dragon's Dogma 2. I will give Monster Hunter and Resident Evil their respect, but what I really want from Capcom is a new DD game that expands upon what they built in the first game.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

At some point they're going to release a sequel for all those that have been clamoring for one... right? I mean, I'm not one of them, but imagine getting hopeful with every re release of this game and then nothing.