Now that the three main press conferences are over, which console do you want?

• 154 results
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Now that the three main press conferences are over, which console do you want? (945 votes)

Playstation 4 84%
Xbox One 9%
Wii U 7%

I believe that E3 is all about games and told myself before E3 that I am going to get the console that has the most of them. That's why I'm picking Xbox One. I know it has that really shitty 24 hour check in service, but the used game thing doesn't really affect me. And when I really think about it, one little check in every 24 hours is a small price to pay for the games.

• Sunset Overdrive
  • Killer Instinct
  • Quantum Break
  • Ryse
  • FFXV
  • Titanfall
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Destiny
  • whatever the hell D4 is - it's Swery, how can I not be excited?
  • MGS V
  • Project Spark
  • Forza 5
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Assassin's Creed 4
  • Halo
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Whatever Black Tusk is doing
  • I MIGHT give Kingdom Hearts 3 a try
  • Watch Dogs
  • Plus other multiplats and games I forgot from the MS conference

I feel like the only games I will be missing out on are Infamous and The Order. The only games I actually straight up didn't like from the MS conference was Battlefield. The above list is a pretty impressive lineup and I'm all about the games so this is how I am justifying my decision to stick with Xbox, at least until I can afford to get a PS4 as well for it's exclusives that will come later.

• 
oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

All of them, even an Ouya. I'm what you call an enthusiast/crazy person.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Xbox One... waiting to see the launch lineup, but probably going to wait til 2014.

Triforceowner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If either Ryse or Dead Rising 3 receive consistently excellent reviews, then I'll pick up an Xbox One. Below looked good as well. I already have a WiiU, so I'll pick up Wind Waker and X when I feel the need. At this point, a 3DS would probably be a better purchase than an Xbox One or a PS4. PS3 had an awesome E3 as well.

skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

PS4 sometime around launch, Wii U sometime during 2014.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I expected the PS4 to be winning this poll, but not to the tune of 84%. Small sample size of enthusiasts sure, but still...damn.

For me it's PS4 at launch, Xbone whenever it gets a price drop or two. Maybe a Wii U if it ever gets a few games I'm interested in.