Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

For me it's been...

• No Man's Sky
  • Dying Light
  • Far Cry 4

Yeah, I know Dying Light was only shown in GameTrailer's stream, and not at a conference, but hot damn that thing moves the first person genre exactly in the direction I want it to go with its liberated and empowered and organic mobility.

No Man's Sky, what can I say man, if those Hello Games guys pull off what they're setting out to do, they've pretty much proven themselves to be gods. Creators of an all new universe. Mindblowing.

Far Cry 4 looked like Far Cry 3, only even better. So yeah, that's going to be tons of fun.

What about you guys?

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Far Cry, Batman and Sunset Overdrive.

Far Cry and Batman both seems like good sequels to some of my favorite games from the last few years, and Sunset Overdrive just looks like a fun time.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder
  1. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  2. The vague announcement of a new BioWare IP.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BabyChooChoo
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Dance Central: Spotlight (I really fucking like Dance Central...)
  • Fable Legends

I thought the vast majority of the games shown looked really great, but it's mostly a lot of stuff I already made up my mind about in some fashion. Like, for a random example, there's very little they could've shown me to make me more excited for the new Mortal Kombat than I already am. Unless they did something that was drastically different, I already kinda knew what to expect and I was already on board. The 3 games I listed were games that were not previously on my radar for whatever reason, caught me off guard, and now I want to play them ASAP.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Phantom Dust took me by surprise, as a person who never noticed that game when it was released in the first place. But all that really makes me want to do is just go back and buy the OG Xbox version and see the game for what it was, so.

schreiberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By schreiberty
  • Far cry 4
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Batman

Im not convinced no mans sky is going to be anything more than a procedural minecraft with no multiplayer or actual creation

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan
  • Batman Arkham Knight
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Bloodborne
deathinstinct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly three isn't enough. There were a ton of things to get excited about today. Tomorrow I may have to dump Fable Legends for Bayonetta 2 though.

• Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Let it Die (Suda 51 bromance here)
  • Fable Legends (although most certainly won't live up to its ambitions but I believe right now)

Thanks

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Metal Gear Solid V

Dead Rising 3 (all of the subtitles)

Far Cry 4

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it's safe to assume the games without a date are 2016 games, notwithstanding the inevitable 2015 delays... Those games! We had to have seen at least one 2017 game, too. My dog is getting sooooooo old, so this E3 is a wonderful reminder of time's INEVITABLE MARCH TOWARD DEATH

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Capum15

I thought the Far Cry 4 bit was suuuuper dumb and I loved every second of it. Fuck just throwing the C4, put it on an explosive barrel and kick that barrel! Hijack a truck, drive it off a cliff and wingsuit away to a fortress takeover! Elephant rampage!

GTA V for the new consoles and PC (the trailer on Rockstar's youtube says all 3) was inevitable but still great news.

No Man's Sky still beats everything for me though. I just want that game. Really hoping for PC, though now I may save up some money for a PS4.

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Far Cry 4

The Witcher 3

Batman: Arkham Knight

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SomeDeliCook

There were so many CGI trailers and hardly any actual game information I can't even come up with games I'm excited for.

I'm going to get Batman but I muted and turned off the monitor whenever it showed up because the Batman games always reveal too much in their footage and trailers

Crackdown had me hyped but then I felt disappointed by what I saw, and that was my most hyped game going into it (was so hoping it would show)

Far Cry and Assassin's Creed seem cool, but bleh sequels. I want something if not brand new, than more fresh then yearly released sequels.

I really liked the Dead Island 2 trailer, even though I have no interest in the game itself.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sunset Overdrive continues to look incredible.

I also loved the look of Batman and AC Unity, and as brilliant as they looked it kinda bums me out that two of the games I have found most exciting are franchises with multiple games already.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodborne

Rise of the Tomb Raider

The Witcher 3

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

1. Far Cry 4
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. No Man's Sky

That fucking Far Cry 4 demo was amazing. Jumping from car to car, fucking elephants, co-op?! Oh man that's gonna be GOTY, calling it right now. Uncharted 4 is obviously exciting as a huge fan of the previous games. No Man's Sky looks super interesting and very ambitious. Great art-style and I'm excited to see/hear more about it.

dodgyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Grim Fandango PS4
  2. Grim Fandango Vita
  3. No Man's Sky

I'm predictable :)

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By ez123

Master Chief Collection - A great value and I haven't played a lot of the package. It seemed like there was only going to be the campaigns for everything but Halo 2 so 100 multiplayer maps took me by surprise.

Cuphead - O.O What an amazing art style and it's a sidescrolling shooter. I would have been so bummed if that style was used in a genre I had to interest in. First time seeing this but after looking up the name on youtube, there had been footage out there.

A lot of stuff tied for #3 but those stand out.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Metal Gear Solid V

Far Cry 3

Arkham Knight

Would put Uncharted 4 in place of Batman if they showed actual gameplay, but thats expecting too much for a game that's at least a year out.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What everyone else is saying...

... and Last of Us. I'm very ready to play one of the best games ever again with a non-shit framerate.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Far Cry 3
  • Arkham Knight

Battlefield: Hardline's also up there (I skipped 4, so the sameness isn't off-putting)

iotanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunset Overdrive
No Man's Sky
Mirror's Edge 2

All dug from the dark crevices of my mind ^^

As is my honorable mention, Scalebound.

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ford_Dent

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Witcher 3 (even though I still need to get through the first two)
Arkham Knight

Honorable mentions go to the Halo collection (I am a sucker for Halo), No Man's Sky, and Sunset Overdrive.

Also HOLY SHIT GRIM FANDANDGO REMAKE

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Crackdown 3
  • The Crew
  • Rainbow Six
GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GTCknight

Bloodborne

The Witcher 3

No Man's Sky

I don't know how I feel about Scalebound and while I am interested in The Order 1886 its not a game that makes run around a room happy or anything. I also want to see some gameplay of Let It Die before I can decide whether or not I'll be into it or not.

Lucien21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 14

#27  Edited By Lucien21

No Man's Sky

Grim Fandango

Farcry 4

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ZolRoyce

Tomb Radier

Uncharteder

Mirrors Edglier

CLIMB THE PLANET!

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By FreakAche

No Man's Sky

Sunset Overdrive

Batman: Arkham Knight

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. No Man's Sky
  2. Far Cry 4
  3. Assassin's Creed Unity

I wasn't really sold on No Man's Sky when it debuted but today's gameplay was flipping amazing. This is one of the reasons I'm with PS4. Them indies. Far Cry 4 just looks insane. I was surprised by FC3 and it was the most fun I had with a game in a while when I played it. FC4 with elephants. Yes. I jumped off the Assassin's Creed ship (YEAH!) after finishing 3. I heard 4 is good so I'll get to it but Unity just looks so damn fluid and 4 player co-op? Yes.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sunset overdrive

no man's sky

BloodBorne

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

Ratchet and Clank remake

Fandango remake

That new minecraft game... No mans land or something?

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

• Sunset Overdrive
  • Metal Gear Solid 5
  • Batman Arkham Knight
forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakj: I doubt using homophobic slurs is going to help your case dude. If people didn't chat with so much inane nonsense then the timeout would be shorter, but Giant Bombers sure like shouting Brad is leaving 8 times a minute.

Anyway, games of E3 so far

1. The Witcher 3 is the standout here
  2. Grim Fandango was one of the best games of the 90s. If I can play it again but with good controls? Fuck yeah I'm in!
  3. Cuphead looks incredible. Just that art style alone is enough to make my jaw drop and I only saw about 30 seconds of it.
spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Man's Sky

The Witcher 3

Uncharted: A THIEF'S FUCKING END

Dixego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Bloodborne: Developed by From and directed by Miyazaki. What else could you ask for?
2.No Man's Sky: Procedural Sci-Fi gorgeousness that I hope can live up to its concept
3.Metal Gear Solid V: IT'S FREAKING METAL GEAR.

tp0p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tp0p

Scalebound

Forza Horizon 2

No mans sky(I think it's multiplatform and probably pc but coming to ps4, first?)

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Witcher 3
  • Far Cry 4
  • Batman Arkham Knight

Some other games I'd like to put on there, but just trailers for them so they get knocked down a bit on my list. No Man's Sky looks incredible, but I want to know more about what you actually do in that game other than explore planets.

WesleyWyndam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncharted

Far Cry 4

Bloodborne

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By confusedowl
  1. The Witcher 3 (The one I'm by far the most hyped for, so fucking excited)
  2. Bloodborne (Looks very interesting. I'll be interested in seeing some in game footage sense I really got into the Souls games)
  3. Batman Arkham Knight maybe?? (I'm excited for Dragon Age as well but I'm still not sure after the last one)
elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Well, first, Batman obviously. Second is Grim Fandango. WOW. I kept saying to myself please be Grim Fandango during the reading of that letter, then bam, I literally shouted YES out loud lol. Third...I'm not sure, maybe No Man's Sky, depending on what that actually is. Otherwise it's Dying Light or Rainbow Six.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i think you're talking newer announcements / reveals right? In that case...

No mans sky (not really a reveal but its more than 30 seconds so ima count it)

Assassins creed: subtitle (i honestly forget the subtitle and im not looking it up! it looks hot as shit though, so AC4 won me over and i'd totally play this new one, sue me!).

Far Cry 4 wacky open world shooty antics once again, also did that guy have a crossbow on top of his machine gun or was it just a semi-auto crossbow? whatever.

Honorable mentions, things im looking forward to more than those, but i already knew quite abit about, Witcher 3, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

DevourerOfTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

1. Grim Fandango
  2. Phantom Dust
  3. Scalebound

Witcher 3, Valiant Hearts, and No Man's Sky all impressed me, but I already knew what they were all about. Those three came out of left field though.

Really tempted to just put Grim Fandango 3 times though.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gike987

Witcher 3

Although I have already per-ordered it it was nice to see some gameplay

Grim Fandango

It's Grim Fandango and Tim made it sound like it will come to PC too on twitter (nothing can get me to buy a console again)

Mirrors Edge

The first game is one of my favorite games ever and what little they showed looked like an improvement on it.

I really can't feel much hype for No Mans Sky yet, it could be amazing but so much can go wrong. The ship combat and explosions in that trailer looked pretty awful. I also doubt how fun finding new planets will be after ten or so, I have yet to play a procedurally generated game were you don't start seeing differently colored but otherwise repeating parts.

schlorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I had work so I really only saw the Microsoft press conference and some select trailers for other games, so these are mine:

Dragon Age: Inquisition (have the DDX already preordered on PC)

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (might actually get an Xbox One just for this)

Sunset Overdrive (just cause of that trailer)

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

Tomb Raiders ... And Uncharted 4

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's impossible for me to narrow it to 3.

MKX, The Order, Uncharted, Batman:AK, The Division, No Man's Sky, Far Cry 4, Tomb Raider

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Aegon

Out of the "surprise" games present, the ones that got me interested are Scalebound and Uncharted 4, neither of which showed any gameplay. Uncharted 4 was visually impressive and Scalebound is made by Platinum and headed by Kamiya, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what that game actually is.

Bloodborne is also something I'm looking forward to, but that CG trailer doesn't really do anything to get me hyped.

I don't even know if I can assemble a top 3 for now, really. If I narrow it down to those that have gameplay demos / trailers (or leaks).

1. Witcher 3
  2. Arkham Knight
  3. Bloodborne

And here's a cool picture:

No Caption Provided