Character page questions

vasta_narada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By vasta_narada

Okay, first off, what information, exactly, should the page contain? Lastly, should the page contain items that are spoilers (obviously with spoiler warnings)? Thanks for your time!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would think things like origins and personalities. Or something.

Oh, significance.

vasta_narada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By vasta_narada

I was thinking: personality, what they do in the story (depends on whether spoilers are accepted), and notable characteristics.

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Pepsiman

Any information that's relevant to a character can go into their page, including the things which have already been mentioned here. Spoilers are fine, too, as long as they're kept to a relevant section. In short, we're not here to censor your information. Anything related to the character which you want to put into the article will almost certainly be okay with whichever moderator who approves it.

Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shasam

Seen as this thread is here, it's probably the best place to post this question, rather than creating a new post.

I was thinking about TimeSplitters 2 characters, and character pages. That game has, about, 150 characters, some of which are very minor and there only distinct characteristic is a small bio that's written by the developers. Do each of these deserve a character page, as they are playable? I didn't want to bombard mods with new page requests before checking whether the characters in question are fitting or not.