How do I add a game to a concept page?

lupianwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Unless I'm not looking in the right place or am I not allowed to do that yet?

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Not_Rage

@lupianwolf:You can add games to concept pages, but it will go through moderation since you don't have 1,000 points yet. To do this, you can go to a concept page, for example, Oculus Touch Support. On the top right of the page, you will see a red button that says "Edit this wiki page." When that is selected, a field will open up above the list of games that says "Search to add something." Once you add your game, you can save the change and leave a comment explaining the edit. If it gets approved in moderation, the edit will be live. You can also add a concept from a game page.

lupianwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lupianwolf

@not_rage: The red box doesn't show up on my iPad. It works on my laptop, but I don't really want to use that.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4 fisk0  Moderator

@lupianwolf: Yeah, the input fields on the concept and company pages seem to be pretty buggy, I only get them to load about 2/3rds of the time even on my PC. It more consistently works if you go to the page of the game you want to add and edit the concept field from there. Another option from the game page is to click the Related Pages drop down menu and pick "Concepts" and add the concept to the game from there.