#1 Edited by Thursday1977 (117 posts) -

http://store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/

Apparently in honor of the 20th anniversary of the game. Have at it, folks.

***edit: I should mention that it may be available elsewhere, too; I honestly haven't looked into it.***

#2 Posted by OurSin_360 (6105 posts) -

Cool, thanks for the heads up i've never actually played original fallout.

#3 Posted by Lime_Slime (37 posts) -

Man, I wish they would do a remake of this game. They wouldn't even need to change much. The core gameplay/turn based combat is still fun. All they would need to do is completely overhaul the UI (I'm lookin' at you barter system) and update the graphics.

The game still has tons of atmosphere and it's awesome to see how Fallout began (and to see how the wasteland evolved in Fallout 2).

I thought it was super cool to look at the NCR money from New Vegas and see Seth (an extremely minor character from Fallout) on one of the bills--love little details like that.

#4 Posted by BongChilla (357 posts) -

30 years can’t be right, unless it’s the 30th anniversary of the G.U.R.P.S system.

#5 Posted by Rigas (781 posts) -

the must mean 20th or i'm missing a decade of my life.

30 years can’t be right, unless it’s the 30th anniversary of the G.U.R.P.S system.

#6 Posted by Eurobum (487 posts) -

This seems to be the new thing on steam, free for a day.

#7 Posted by Thursday1977 (117 posts) -

@rigas said:

the must mean 20th or i'm missing a decade of my life.

@bongchilla said:

Gah, yeah, I'll edit that now. Stupid fingers... :-)

#8 Posted by Spoonman671 (5874 posts) -

When I last tried to play this all the colors were inverted. Anybody know a fix for that?

#9 Posted by Savage (777 posts) -