Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 28, 2019

Shadowbringers is the third expansion to Final Fantasy XIV.

«VinCo» is open again! 10/29/2019

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SnakeLinkSonic
    No Caption Provided

See these threads as well

*** As of patch 5.1, the free company is open for applications again, so please see the above threads on finding us. ***

Our guild leaders are going to start pruning members more aggressively than they have been, which is going to free up a lot of space in controlled chunks as people move in and out of the game in-between content-lulls.

From our announcement channel:

"On the subject of the FC cap, we will be removing inactive members after a while in order to get some newer and more active people in the FC. We don't have a "Days last online" limit or specific day we will be pruning the FC list, but it may happen from time to time. If you happen to get caught in that wave, don't take offense. We just want to get some other Duders who are playing the game more frequently a chance to play with the FC (the LS will still be around, so this is another reminder to join that if you feel you aren't going to be on as others)."

CrocBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's crazy! Never thought I'd see the day.

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Ultros is congested again. If you don't already have a character on here, you won't be getting on here until their next scheduled maintenance (which could be weeks at the earliest). The Primal data center only has two servers open at the moment, Excalibur and Behemoth.

No Caption Provided

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow very exciting stuff. With some vacation next week I hope to interact with the new members and have a lot of fun

Lebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a character on ultros hoping to join the fc. I mainly focus on just doing the story, but i figured it'd be nice to have a group to join up with once I got to the higher level stuff. Oh well! If anyone has a decent laid back fc recommendation let me know, the random guild invites popping up while questing gets a little annoying

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lebowski : set your status to /busy to avoid this.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If you join that linkshell, does that add you to the guild chat? That's the only real reason I wanna join, to have someone to talk with while I play

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.