#1 Posted by Sammy23 (2 posts) -

It really hit home.

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (15101 posts) -

Yeah Vinny and Abby convinced me. It's not much of a commitment time or money-wise, so I went for it. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

#3 Posted by mems1224 (2505 posts) -

I played it and it was fine for what it was. It didn't hit me like it hit Vinny though.

#4 Posted by Froghourt (179 posts) -

I have bought it based on what Abby and Vinny talked about but haven't gotten around to playing it yet, it's pretty short right?

#5 Posted by Sahalarious (774 posts) -

I think im half a decade away from playing anything on my phone on purpose.

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
#6 Posted by Fear_the_Booboo (1083 posts) -

About 45 minutes long for those asking.

I played it when it came out just because it seemed interesting and I loved it. It did not hit me emotionally like it did Vinny, but I still think it’s one of the best game of the year design wise. It manages to evoke human emotions through gameplay mechanics, in what is essentially a minigame collection, and I think that’s pretty amazing. It’s the perfect antidote for games where the design is just a mean to get you invested in meaningless numbers (and I absolutely don’t hate those, I’ve played so much Diablo and Destiny) and is different of most indie darlings where the writing is the star of the show.

#7 Posted by tds418 (481 posts) -

I never play games on my phone, but between Abby and Vinny's enthusiasm for the game I'm definitely going to check it out next time I'm stuck on a plane or train.