berfunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By berfunkle

$3000 Nier statue

I want this so badly but it's $3000! It's insane. I could buy a top-of-the-line gaming PC for this kind of money!

I loved playing the game, but you'd have to be some serious fan to buy this!

You know, if I was insanely wealthy ( I'm not ), I would buy this and send it to GB just to see their reactions for a mailbag video.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

That’s a nice statue but that price is a little insane. I’d be curious to know how many they will sell.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

It doesn’t come w the game? What a rip off 🤣

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

Lol, the camera guy knew what angles people want.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@liquiddragon: I love the idea of someone buying this thing without owning the game.

LilNatureBoyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

who has that kinda money, loves this game that much, and isnt like an employee there or something

dude pay 6,000 for a VIP studio tour and your name in the credits of NA2 if youre that into it

theonewhoplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No booty shorts for Nine, no buy

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By FacelessVixen

I can't say that I'm all that surprised since there has to be some other weeb shit that goes for three stacks; something related to either Evangelion or Gundam if I had to guess.

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

MrBGone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get that price tag at all. You could probably order a much larger custom art work for that depending on material.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I think for $2,000 you could buy a 5 foot 6 inch Silicone articulated doll, and then dress it like YoRHa No.2 Type B or YoRHa Type A No.2 for $300.

Just imagine in 25 years we could all buy a silicone autonomous robot that look like anime characters who walk around, calls us degrading names, and upon meeting our family or friends says, "Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment?"

I'll save my money for an actual anime-like robot that will verbally degrade me to my face and not a small statue that will silently judge me to in the corner of my room, thank you very much.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, no.

though if they con someone into buying that- i suppose it justifies its existence.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

I was so ready to buy this, thinking it would be a couple hundred dollars, only to see it costs multiple thousands. I have a somewhat expensive figure and I can see why that would cost what it does. With this, I’m honestly not seeing it. It costs WAY more than I thought it would!!