A Giant Bomb themed face mask

berfunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By berfunkle

At the market yesterday, I saw all sorts of designer masks. For what it's worth, I'd be interested in buying a GB themed face mask from the GB store and from the looks of things, no matter the progression of this virus and when/if there's a vaccine, we'll all be wearing masks for the foreseeable future.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've seen some bands selling these as merch and while I want to support some, I think they're the tackiest merch I've ever seen.

BADBARRISTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would purchase such a mask

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be interested as well if it was the old bomb logo.

tlugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously having the words "lockdown" or "bomb" on a mask isn't the best idea, but I would definitely purchase a GB mask, even if only to remember the time spent with the crew and community during this event

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd buy that for a dollar (14.99).

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it‘a a dicey issue. Making masks and selling them for a profit seems questionable. Selling them and giving money to COVID-related cause seems safer. Don’t think any business should feel compelled to do this though.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By north6

@htr10: Covid related cause - me not having to tie a scarf around my face because I can't find a mask. Capitalism isn't all bad, I swear. Donate some of the profits, whatever, it's probably something I'm more likely to buy than a giant bomb hat which profits are also being made on.

berfunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Just read an article in the Wall Street Journal related to this post. Merchandise companies are producing souvenir face masks for people's favorite music artists. Some of the proceeds are going to charity while others are going to profit.

To support GB, I would be happy to buy a face mask. They have bills to pay, after all, and I wouldn't mind helping out.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, i'm always looking for reasons to use photoshop.

Also, they shouldn't do this
Also, they shouldn't do this