A long shot but...Pax East 2022 for any of Giant Bomb Crew?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

With Giant Bomb East dismantled and them having been the closer group, is there any hope for seeing West Coast guys going to PAX East? The 2014 Royal Rumbles were a highlight, so is there some hope?

I know PAX is a hassle...too crowded, etc. But, in 2023 or 2024 it would be great to see some of the five J's = Jeff, Jason, Jan, Jess, and Jory on the East coast.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

2022? I'd say a zero chance.

Beyond that is all up in the air. Given how absolutely strange the past few years have been with travel and get-togethers I'd say nobody really knows just yet.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I'd love to start going to PAX again, but probably not this year. With these kids here being too young to get vaccinated I'm pretty skittish about travel at the moment.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jeff Can't really argue against that. I was in San Francisco last week and caught something on the way over. Probably made worse by the fact I just don't spend anywhere near as much time around people as pre-pandemic.

Dareitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think the fact that tickets are still readily available goes to show what kind of turnout to expect both from the crowd and the industry. Im still on the fence about going because i expect it to be riddled with NFTs and little else