A positive thread about what you're currently playing

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

@cikame: Odd way to frame your experience. Some ppl love Killer7 like me! Hope you stick w it!

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@liquiddragon: I haven't looked at reviews or anything i just know there are people who don't get on with it, but i really like it so far.

mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@frodobaggins: Welp, so much for my positivity. Thanks I guess? >_<

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezmero: sorry 🤣 maybe you will feel differently, but I thought there was a big step down in terms of quality from act 2 to 3. Feel like I could almost feel the dev team running out of time.

BallsLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am weirdly playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 again...

After the MW beta I have the COD itch again, and I think it's terminal. Trying to limit my use of Operative special abilities/equipment to mirror a more MW play-style. I do tend to get annoyed with the amount of rockets required to bring down a scorestreak in BO4. Seems near impossible to take down a gunship or sniper's nest for example, requires like 4+ rockets and they are absolute killing machines.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Playing some Gears 5.

I played Escape for a couple of hours with friends on night. It was some fun bit-sized Gears.

I played a bunch of Horde with my kid last weekend and managed to play a couple hours with friends another night. It was some fun Gears where we cranked up the difficulty because I ain’t got time to play 50 waves, these days.

I’ve also played through the first three acts of the campaign. The open world is an interesting move. I think I’d rather have traditional, linear gameplay, but I’ve still explored every nook and cranny.

Overall, this game is probably my 3rd favorite I’ve played this year. It’s been a really good time. I think Control is my GOTY so far, followed by MK11.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1957  Edited By Seikenfreak

Stumbled on Blasphemous last weekend. Never seen or heard of it, didn't know it existed, and didn't know Giant Bomb even covered it. Was just bored as hell, endlessly browsing around Steam hoping to fill the emotional void when I saw this. After battling my usual indecisiveness, finding out there was no physical release yet, I picked it up on PSN as I've had $75 of credit just sitting on there forever.

Glad I did because it's kinda awesome. The visuals, the music and, for the most part, the gameplay. I'd call it a mix of Dark Souls, Diablo 2, and Castlevania. I've got about 15 hours on it, currently paused and writing this because breakfast and being pissed off at these bullshit rooms that are clearly designed to frustrate a person. Prior to this, the game has been relatively easy/simple, which I like! I know everyone rants and raves about Hollow Knight; I've tried it, I like the visuals, but the gameplay and combat is too tight and fast for me. I want to relax and enjoy it but not sure I ever made it beyond the first boss. For some reason I can do all the Dark Souls games, the combat and patience, but I just don't have those skills in the 2D environment. Old mario games are lame.. /bringit

My only complaints are like.. very tiny, specific movement or hit/grab detection elements. For the most part it's not a problem but sometimes you're trying to grab a ledge and it doesn't for some reason and then you fall and or die. Or dodging through attacks can be an issue. Like I said though, it's been somewhat easy so far which means it hasn't been an issue. Until this stupid area I'm in. Also have no idea what is going on with the story but I'm intrigued and the cutscenes look cool, and lots of lore stuff, and voice overs are generally good if not a little uneven in quality. Like some were recorded in a studio and others while on a toilet.

Really cool game. Certainly around the top of my GOTY list. I'm hoping the devs or Limited Run puts out a nice physical copy so I can add it to the collection.

Edit: It really is starting to feel more bullshit-y though. Lots of things where you just get hit constantly and I don't know how you are supposed to.. not. So I end up just brute forcing my way and nearly dying when I succeed. Most times I just die. I'm surprised and disappointed by this sudden down turn.

Edit2: Making progress again but geez. I'm guessing they modeled this difficulty curve after Dark Souls 1, but I did the first set of tasks, then had something of a more important and definitely more difficult boss fight that opened up into maybe the second half of the game? Or maybe its even longer than I thought. Level design, enemy placement, and bosses have all been more difficult since that part.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1958  Edited By liquiddragon

Goddamn, super addicted to Grindstone. Great music and sound effects wrapped around a simple yet satisfyingly strategic match puzzle. Did not expect to get so hooked. I have to see how and if the game evolves. So far they've thrown new wrinkles to the game at a perfect pace. Atm, it could end up my GOTY. Everyone needs to check it out!

My only complaint is the artstyle, which I don't care for at all. Oh well.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detective Girl of the Steam City.

I like that the main character reminds me of Naoto.

aReyouKiDDinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone like Fortnite? I do lol

fish303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick to GTA only

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodstained is my favorite Castlevania.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'know, considering how iffy it is to put a free-to-play game up for sale with ... caveats like the DLC being unlockable by grinding premium currency, Fishing Planet: The Fisherman is still a relaxing fishing game.

JoeDangerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ring Fit Adventure, The Outer Worlds, and out of nowhere Moco Moco Friends! It's... an odd trio but I feel fulfilled form every angle and I'm genuinely interested in where Ring Fit Adventure is taking me (and my poor quads thanks squats).

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on a YUGE Borderlands kick right now, having finished a quick playthrough of Borderlands 1 (turns out the one class I never played, Mordecai, is my favorite.. whoda thunk?), a playthrough and a half of Borderlands 2 (with Axton... can't say he's my favorite, but he's solid, and fun enough to try to get to UVHM with), and now I'm working through Borderlands 3 with FL4K (awesome character, glad I aborted my first playthrough as Zane for a more powerful and interesting character... enjoying it much more now).

After I wrap up 3, assuming I still want more, I'll play through Pre-Sequel. I never got very far in it and I want to see it through finally. After all of that, then I can go back to each game when the whim takes me and hopefully eventually reach their respective endgame content.

But yeah, I've always liked the franchise and played a lot of it, but something just clicked recently in the parts of my brain that love Diablo and shooting at things. Suddenly I'm WAY fucking into the series. Not as much as the ultra diehards that have eight or nine maxed out characters with perfect loot sets in each game, that's just crazy, but enough so that I actually care to dig deeper than a Normal mode playthrough for once.

Even the lore is starting to grab me more... beyond all the "Butt Stallion" and meme shit, there really is an interesting fiction behind it all. I think revisiting the more subdued first game reminded me of that. (Also, Handsome Jack is a great villain with more layers to his character than many video game antagonists, dammit! haha)

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Outer Worlds.

I should really watch Cowboy Bebop. I never watched Cowboy Bebop. I have it on Blu-ray. So I should make it an effort to watch Cowboy Bebop by the end of the year.

...Oh, and this game is fantastic.

nutta27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I started The Outer Worlds, it seems really cool. I'm also playing a fair bit of Modern Warfare and, Call of Duty is beautiful this year. I haven't liked a CoD game in a long time , I think this one is a may be one of the good ones.

Most of my time however, most of my time is spent playing WWE 2K20. Shockingly......unlike everyone else...I am really enjoying this game. I may be a sucker, I see all the glaring faults and glitches the game has, but every year I buy the game regardless, and every year I spend more time playing it than any other game. I play career, give it a break and pop back in here and there for universe mode kicks.

At the end of the day, if you enjoy your experience with the game, that is all that should matter.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@shagge: You should try Tales of the Borderlands.

Or maybe not. Very different game, much better characters. After that game, it kind of sour me on the franchise's lore, because it is so well written, being confronted with Butt Stallion feels like lowered standards.

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanted to Outer Worlds but between no achievements on PC-gamepass (a minor thing) and not having time for a 30 hour game right now, I am back burnering it.

Instead I am replaying Hitman 1 through Hitman 2 (finally) and having a blast. I am still not sure how I feel about the story hints, but I do know it has shown me some really cool stuff I missed on my previous playthrough. And it definitely made Marrakesh a LOT less annoying this time around. And the story is somewhat interesting once you know what the deal is with other-Hitman who has (Alleged Murderer and Walmart Batman) Stephen Amell's face.

Planning to at least get a few runs of Tales of Maj'Eyal in as 1.6 dropped. For those unaware, 1.6 added cosmetic DLC and completely revamped a lot of the classes and the early game experience in the hopes of making melee classes more viable for people who aren't experts.

baka_shinji17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1970  Edited By baka_shinji17

I recently finished Link's Awakening on Switch. It was really good, if a bit unclear at times. I'm itching to get my paws on The Outer Worlds but might have to wait on it.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes said:

@shagge: You should try Tales of the Borderlands.

Or maybe not. Very different game, much better characters. After that game, it kind of sour me on the franchise's lore, because it is so well written, being confronted with Butt Stallion feels like lowered standards.

I played through it and loved it, haha. It definitely made me want to care about the BL lore, but I ended up only caring about that particular section of it at the time. Still, I think of it as Telltale's best, and that's saying a lot as a big fan of theirs.

On a side note, I was happy to see Vaughn and Rhys again in BL3. To your point, though, seeing those characters as written by the Gearbox writers really highlights the difference in quality. Hell, even in BL2, I think Anthony Burch for all his faults would have given them some depth (he managed to make you feel bad for Tiny Tina, after all... no small feat). In 3, they're joke and exposition dispensers and nothing else. At least at the point where I'm at, and I'm pretty sure the meat of their parts in the story is done.

As much as I love 3, and I really do for the most part... damn, the writing has never been more hollow. I think it's funnier on the whole than 2 was, but the characters feel much less interesting. The only bit I've come across so far that had the underlying heart I liked in 2 was a single hidden audio log regarding Jakobs and Hammerlock.

LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1972  Edited By LEGOslayer

Disco Elysium is marvelous so far. Have you ever stood on the edge of something really high up (a cliff or bridge for example) and the thought passes by something like "what if I were to jump right now?" not in a suicide way but in a curiosity way, and you shake it off because it's antithetical to every other sense and feeling you have? Disco Elysium is a game about arguing with and against those kinds of thoughts, manifested as micro-personalities within you, while trying to solve a murder and piece your memory back together.

It's my favorite parts of tabletop rpgs (the conversations and social antics) minus the parts I don't care as much about (the restrictive combat that comes with playing a single character) but in video game form.

The writing is phenomenal. I can't remember another game where I've chosen to not click on unselected dialog options because it's not something the character I'm playing would say, especially since there's a chance clicking on them could alter how other characters perceive you if you can't talk your way out of wherever it leads.

I'm still fairly early on, a few hours into the second in-game day, but I'm enthralled.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close to the Sun has a really interesting setup. It starts feeling very Bioshock with the best and brightest holing themselves up in a secluded spot and blowing it. They've played up to the Tesla - Edison rivalry well, though. I hope they cash that in right.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Kirby's Adventure is fun. I originally played the remake for GBA, and it's remarkable how little they had to change to make this game feel entirely modern at the time. Kirby games' primary gameplay don't need to change, 'cause it was essentially great from the beginning. This is an NES game that doesn't feel aged, which I haven't been able to say about any other NES games I've tried.

zorban_zorban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just purchased the Age of Decadence. Love that Fallout II feeling - dialogues are great and there are always multiple paths to complete the quests (well, so far, at the very least).

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash.

I somehow get the feeling that I'll end up buying all of the DLC for this game because I'm in one of those moods where "I'm bored and I hate money." I mean truth be told, the pirate outfit is the best outfit. It comes with the base game and it's so badass.

Playing this with a Roccat Leadr is pretty top, though. Really glad that mouse and keyboard controls got ironed out since last I played this. A 360 controller was usable, but strongly not preferred in shooters.

morningcoffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luigi's Mansion 3.

Had a blast playing co-op with my nephew and niece. Reached level 8. The mechanics are a little hard for them so I do most of the work, but the visuals and animations are top notch. Lots of fun little puzzles and secrets. The boos are fun to hunt. Overall charming little game.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stardew Valley on Switch. Already put about 30 hours in on ps4 but couldn't resist. Game is fantastic!

kof98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE2, playing through it with a friend who is also a big fan of the series (RE4 is one of our favorites). I've been watching mostly, except I'm doing all the puzzles. Just a fantastically made game all around - the graphics, sound, difficulty, design are all top notch. We went through the Claire route, and I'll probably go through the Leon route myself at some point.

Avatar image for themajessticone
themajessticone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m about four years late, but I’ve been playing a lot of Steep lately and I really love it. It’s been an incredibly meditative experience— just chilling, cruising down a beautiful mountain side and finding cool sights along the way. Add in the wonderful sky settings and fun (if occasionally BS) challenges and it’s been a really good game to wind down a day with.

mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Been playing a lot of Outer Wilds over the weekend. In the opening hours I was sort of unimpressed by it but as soon as I started unraveling the story and exploring other planets it feels like one incredible set piece after another. I'm glad Mike Mahardy's been around to compare it to a certain other game. I'm not sure if I would've 'gotten it' if I hadn't heard such an apt comparison before hand. I think I'm getting close to the end but I'm ready to say that this is without a doubt one of my favorite games to come out this year. Might be THE favorite game purely by the uniqueness of the experience.

mikewhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started playing Control last week and am having an absolute blast with it. Constantly stopping to take a minute and just stare at everything. The documents, the videos, it's influences, I'm loving it all. And the sound, oh boy, it makes me want to start writing ambient music again.

norm9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been playing lots of Morrowind. Man, once your character gets over the initial hump of missing attacks all the time, this game is fantastic. Absolutely love punching people unconscious and hopping around like a grasshopper. Hoping to beat it in teh upcoming year.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need for Speed: Heat.

My love/hate relationship with EA continues. Three hours in: It mechanically feels like a better 2015. Double tapping accel to drift allows for more control and precision. No weird gating around vehicle customization like in Payback: You'll still have to "level up" to get access to performance parts, but not for aesthetic customization. Character customization is something that I'm always into in game, especially one that talks. And splitting off the money and reputation rewards into day and night races is a really good move. The caps are not incompetent, so there really is a risk/reward with the night races.

I am very much enjoying my time with this game. It makes me feel like giving an "Okay, Boomer" to everyone who says that Need for Speed is trash and continues to hold Forza on a pedestal.

bertramsteffen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1986  Edited By bertramsteffen

Dragon nest mobile is one of my favorite mobile games, Real-Time PVP. Found this on techbigs.

Pooch516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezmero said:

Been playing a lot of Outer Wilds over the weekend. In the opening hours I was sort of unimpressed by it but as soon as I started unraveling the story and exploring other planets it feels like one incredible set piece after another. I'm glad Mike Mahardy's been around to compare it to a certain other game. I'm not sure if I would've 'gotten it' if I hadn't heard such an apt comparison before hand. I think I'm getting close to the end but I'm ready to say that this is without a doubt one of my favorite games to come out this year. Might be THE favorite game purely by the uniqueness of the experience.

Came in here to say this. The opening is kind of slow and I think would have benefitted with a little more direction once you get your ship. But now I'm piecing together the different stories and technologies and the way the loops work and it really is an awesome game. I'm pretty much rushing home now to start playing and get one more loop in every night.

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finished The Outer Worlds last night. Took me 21 hours. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. Overall I felt like it was a good game that played it very safe, but had a satisfying ending. I hope for a sequel that makes it feel like a true AAA game, that still keeps the fun characters and good story.

chartroy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also finished Outer Worlds yesterday, took about 30 hours. What a beautiful ending sequence, almost brought me to tears. Despite being relatively short, I think the experience I had surpasses any experience I had in a Fallout game. The world is so dense and well crafted, and they have done a superb job with the voice acting. I've never been one for listening to every single dialog option, but this game made me feel like I would be missing an amazing joke or piece of information if I didn't talk to every single NPC. The companions were amazing, although I tended to stick to the first crew of Parvati and Max. I felt like I would be letting someone down if I didn't do their companion quest.

While I don't quite see how they could work DLC into this, I hope they do more with this world beyond release, because I would definitely play more. The fact that this was on Game Pass for PC blows my mind. It felt like I was getting something for free that I would have gladly paid $60 for.

I would absolutely LOVE to play a Tabletop RPG version of this. The world is there and deserves to be fleshed out.

Overall, 10/10. Potentially my favorite game since Persona 5, and definitely a GOTY leader for me. Slightly beating out FE 3 Houses.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

I'm playing Death Stranding and I like it. First, though, the bad. It's terribly written, I'm laughing at the serious cutscenes because they are so poorly written, the story is stupidly straightforward despite it masquerading as smart, and every theme and concept, once it is explained to the audience, is as subtle as a punch in the face.

That said, they really know how to shoot a cutscene and the production values are off the charts. It looks amazing. And I actually like the gameplay. I like zoning out to delivering boxes and whatnot after a long day of work, when I don't want to be challenged by anything. It's relaxing. So yeah, I like it. But I also completely understand why it's divisive.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1991  Edited By Relkin

Worked through a few things recently:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD - Still one of my least favorite games in the franchise, but this is definitely the way to play that game. The impact of using the Swift Sail really can't be overstated; being able to quickly traverse that sparse open world is vital to maintaining one's interest. Unfortunately, it's still Wind Waker. A great art style and an interesting concept only go so far; at some point, the meat of the game needs to be good, and I still think this game has some of the most forgettable dungeons and bosses of all the 3D entries in the franchise (Puppet Ganon being the exception).

Bayonetta 1 & 2 - Really wish I had gotten around to these two earlier. The hype wasn't a lie; Bayonetta and it's sequel are the best character-action games on the market. Not much else to say here; they're phenomenal games. If I wasn't crunching through my seemingly eternal backlog, I would have played through the sequel multiple times to try and Pure Platinum everything.

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Been getting back into CRPGs as of late, and I decided to finally get around to inXile's first foray during this resurgence of the genre. I came away from each play session pretty enthused about what I had just done, and what was to come next. Befriending the Red Scorpion Militia, only to then put a bullet in the brain of their leader and systematically wipe out their entire force from the seat of their power. Failing to side with either the Mad Monks or the Diamondback Militia, defusing the Monks warhead and then returning to their base to find that both sides had killed each other now that the Monk's deterrent was gone. The various events from the LA half of the game were also pretty great.

My only issue with the game (apart from some bugs) was the final battle against Mathias(Cochise AI), when one of my oldest companion characters (and my primary surgeon[AKA the person who could revive downed party members]) was mind controlled for story reasons. Took me something like ten or eleven attempts before I could do it without any deaths. It also turns out she was literally the only companion in the whole game this happens to, so I guess I know how to pick 'em. Despite my opinion souring a bit at the tail-end of the game, I still enjoyed it, and look forward to Wasteland 3.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished Afterparty. While it would benefit from some less repeatedly traversing hell, I really enjoyed it. The game was a bit too long, but the ending touched on some rather raw nerves in an unexpected way.

I really dug it. I could see this sliding into the bottom half of my top 10. It’s not up to par with Oxenfree, but the drinking/conversation system is a nice wrinkle on the formula, the game has great music, good style, and it left an impact.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993  Edited By liquiddragon

Played Thumper and holy shit fuck shit fuck fuck shit (sry for the cursing.) Totally agree with Alex on this one. I really love what this game is putting down. I'm awful at it and I'll NEVER be good at it but it's dope as hell. Have my vote for one of the coolest games of all time.

doombot13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been playing Yakuza 4 remastered, really loving it. I'm on the finale just cleaning up substories before the last fight. Got into the series at the beginning of this year and have fallen completely in love with it.

Also made the recent Yakuza 7 reveals of a returning Kiryu even more hype.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator: Resistance has been a shockingly pleasant surprise so far. When I heard that the Rambo rail shooter team was behind this, I wanted nothing to do with it, but it's actually decent! Now, it's very much a budget title, and it cribs a lot from Fallout, Deus Ex, and even a bit of Far Cry while being far more linear and not exactly on par than any of those. But somehow it all works when you allow for it being made on a clearly tight budget by a team not exactly known for quality games.

Facing T-800s and their variations is legitimately intimidating, at least for a while (the "scavenging" part of the gameplay is awfully generous, and you'll have plenty of tools in no time, at least on normal difficulty). The plot is pretty whatever so far, and is delivered by some "amazing" VA, but it gets the job done and fleshes out the Future War a little.

Don't expect a cutting-edge AAA experience (this game could easily have come out in 2007 exactly as is), but I do recommend it. It's wild that the damn Rambo devs ended up making maybe the best Terminator game ever, even if that's only because the vast majority of Terminator games are horrendous.

Also, the writers make sure to reference Wolfie very early on, and that's really silly and forced (not to mention nonsensical, canon-wise) in a way that I enjoy.

BMaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've started playing Remnant: From the Ashes since it came to Xbox Game Pass the other day. My expectations were low, but I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. 3rd person action games are very hit or miss for me, but this combat feels good so far. The story and world are nothing special so far, but moving around the world has been a pretty tense affair since I can go from fine to fucked in the the space of a few seconds.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 14

Death Stranding continues to be fun and continues to introduce new gameplay elements that add to the experience. Trying to game the system by getting trucks up places they clearly weren’t meant to go always feels great. Dispatching entire camps of mules and then seeing friendly porters making deliveries now that it’s safe feels satisfying.

The entire experience of playing and indirectly helping others just has such a feel-good quality to it. I found a level 3 exoskeleton and decided to build a locker and stash it for someone else instead of recycling it. Feels good to be good.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

I liked it well enough when it was running at 30 frames despite running this with a 9900K and 2080 Ti. And now I like it over three times more uninstalling Acronis True HD, since Acronis Active Protection is fucking with the frame rate for the time being, and now I'm getting over 100 frames at 1440p ultrawide (gameplay is in 21:9 but the cutscenes are in 16:9). Despite some technical issues, it's probably my second favorite Star Wars game so far, under the original Battlefront II and above Episode 1 Racer. I'll keep an eye out for dismemberment mods, though. The animations are there, so it's just a matter of time.

And I also racked up 30 hours in Need for Speed: Heat.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remnant: From the Ashes

I played the game solo up to the final boss and it was fine. The gameplay mechanics were great, but the difficulty spikes weren't so much.

I played the game a second time, co-op this time, and man does that make all the difference in the world. What a blast.

We played through the campaign in his world and it's crazy how different our worlds were. I had a lot more in mine (Mudtooth, the Bandit camp, the Liz's, Houndmaster) than he had in his (Wailing Tree, Stuck Merchant). All of the end bosses were the same of course, but almost every mid boss was different. I wonder if between both playthroughs I was able to see everything there is to see. I should look that up.

So yeah, it's a much better game when played co-op.

PhilipDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outerworlds - Awesome

Luigis Mansion 3 - Awesome

Modern Warfare - Awesome

2019 hasn't been that bad!