SiremanFam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello all.

This is my first post.

I would like to commence by saying that I'm not a GiantBomb relic. I say this in the sense that to me, the golden era of giantbomb was Abby Russell, Dan Ryckert and the Giant Beastcast.

I'll admit, when Dan left I was pretty devastated. When Alex and Vinny left, I was pretty much done with Giant Bomb. But I kept my sub, and I did listen every now and again. I think Jeff B is awesome, and I've grown to appreciate Jan and Jess. Love Tam and Lucy.

I get the history with Jeff G. I always valued his opinion and quite liked his terse, grumpy attitude. I'm sad to see him go.

HOWEVER. I feel this is the real fresh start to GiantBomb. Dan is back, and I'm keen to listen again.

In summary, to those who may be on the fence about persisting with GB: Give them a go. Jeff B is awesome, Jess is a breath of fresh air, and if you've ever listened to GameSpot After Dark, Tam and Lucy are soooooo good.

This is GB 2.0. And the future is bright as far as I'm concerned.

Nuttism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty much exactly my feelings. I first looked in after Ryan's death but didn't stick around till GB east. Abby was my favourite with Dan a close second, and this feels like a great fresh start. I'm much more positive about the future now than when Alex, Vinny and Brad left. All the content has been pretty great since bomb 3.0, and it seems like Jeff Gerstmann is much happier as well, so this is a win win all around in my view. I just hope they can keep the 9 member crew.

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Broshmosh

Fair sentiments, but probably could've gone in Zombiepie's thread. Not to be a dick or anything, mainly the "Recent threads" box doesn't need two of these. Sincerely, a user who spends way too much time refreshing the home page when they should be working.