Abby's new Hit Internet TV Show

#1 Posted by ThisIsACoolTag (116 posts) -
#2 Posted by Humanity (18948 posts) -

I skimmed it and it was pretty creative at times. I enjoyed Abby playing all the parts in a particular flashback. Despite my deep enjoyment of Abby on GB in all content, some parts of the video were kinda cringy.

#3 Edited by OurSin_360 (6200 posts) -

I like it, definitely has real potential. The video is also doing really well pretty quickly.

#4 Posted by jeremyf (409 posts) -

There were some good bits in the video and I was impressed with the production value. My only suggestion would be for her to turn down the narcissistic persona a few notches, it was laid on a little too thick.

#5 Posted by mezmero (3786 posts) -

I love Abby so much. Not going to say everything about this first video is a home run but I'll take anything with more creative energy and effort than what you see on GB East(which isn't much quite frankly).

#6 Posted by tds418 (509 posts) -

Very funny. Also, shout out to (I assume?) Abby's cat making a cameo appearance in one scene.

#7 Posted by cmblasko (2946 posts) -

Was very funny, Abby is great!

#8 Posted by csl316 (15004 posts) -

Hoping for a Firefly Funhouse dark turn.

#9 Edited by Shiftygism (1069 posts) -
@jeremyf said:

There were some good bits in the video and I was impressed with the production value. My only suggestion would be for her to turn down the narcissistic persona a few notches, it was laid on a little too thick.

Yeah, I dunno. She was going for a Will Forte vibe but didn't lay it on thick enough for it to work as well as it could've making it seem like she was just going through the motions of the performance and not diving head first into the character. I think she should crank up the cheese, or else what's the point?