Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I skimmed it and it was pretty creative at times. I enjoyed Abby playing all the parts in a particular flashback. Despite my deep enjoyment of Abby on GB in all content, some parts of the video were kinda cringy.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OurSin_360

I like it, definitely has real potential. The video is also doing really well pretty quickly.

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

There were some good bits in the video and I was impressed with the production value. My only suggestion would be for her to turn down the narcissistic persona a few notches, it was laid on a little too thick.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I love Abby so much. Not going to say everything about this first video is a home run but I'll take anything with more creative energy and effort than what you see on GB East(which isn't much quite frankly).

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Very funny. Also, shout out to (I assume?) Abby's cat making a cameo appearance in one scene.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was very funny, Abby is great!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hoping for a Firefly Funhouse dark turn.

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shiftygism
@jeremyf said:

There were some good bits in the video and I was impressed with the production value. My only suggestion would be for her to turn down the narcissistic persona a few notches, it was laid on a little too thick.

Yeah, I dunno. She was going for a Will Forte vibe but didn't lay it on thick enough for it to work as well as it could've making it seem like she was just going through the motions of the performance and not diving head first into the character. I think she should crank up the cheese, or else what's the point?