Adam Boyes' Reveal and John Drake's heart palpitation...

Brian3dw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Brian3dw

I was re-watching the 2015 Big Live Live show and found a cool tidbit. This clip if from the month before 2015 E3... and the Horizon Zero Dawn reveal. TIMECODE START: 41:50 (in-case resume playback overrides my start time)

Anyone else notice this at the time?

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By nutter

Interesting. At first it almost looked like just a glance because Adam was talking, but I guess I’d lean toward a half a second of panic from the word “horizon” being used, only because of the timing in relation to the announcement.

Was E3 2015 the very first announcement of that game?

Brian3dw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutter: Yea, I've watched this several times and noticed it never got approved for a "timestamp" on QLCREW. So I figured I would see if anyone else agreed.

I feel like there is a distinct snap to John's glance at that particular moment.

Back when I found it I only did a single search but my search was for the upcoming E3 that the caller asked about. The Horizon Trailer at that E3 was titled the Reveal trailer.

It feels pretty dumb to over analyze like this but I also think it's very cool if Adam snuck that in just for the hell of it.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4  Edited By mike

I watched the clip and my personal opinion is that you're looking a little too deeply into this one. The "snap" is probably due to the 40 Diet Cokes.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not seeing it either, Drake just looks like is about to react to the question.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The man lost Guns n’ Roses due to loose lips, it may be some form of hyper-caffeinated PTSD...

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

I know there really is a tendency to see what you want when it comes to this stuff, but that eyebrow raise right after "Horizon" is said seems to say that the word at least took John by surprise, even if he wasn't legitimately worried Adam let something slip.

I don't know, I think this kind of stuff is fun. Good find OP.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Seems he's just thinking about his answer to the question cause he keeps the same expression. You're digging.