AGDQ ryan davis donations anyone?

ogto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ogto

i don't know if i'm off topic or if this has been disscussed or something, but does anybody wanna donate to name a someone as Ryan in the AGDQ marathon? I think past 2 marathons there were characters named after him, in dark souls and chrono trigger. haven't seen any great options in the donation tracker, anybody got any suggestions?

Edit: i added the link to the donation tracker for potential bid ideas:
https://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/bids/12

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Most people were voting for the Morrowind character to be an argonian named Air Force Gator this year. They failed with the name, but did get the character to be Argonian.

There was also a goal of $3000 for Alex Navarro to show off the infinite speed glitch in Big Rigs, which was met and surpassed.

Considering there have already been two (three if you count that the Morrowind character name and race were separate bid wars) Giant Bomb community donation votes, I don't know if a third would be successful as I suspect most people who were planning on donating have probably already done so for one of the other Giant Bomb related targets. It's always worth a try if you've got an idea for what to vote on, though.

ogto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i'd throw in a couple of bux for ryan. and if it's a good idea and there's a race on, the fuck yea, we can't let ryan down and outbid them. all for charity and we remember the big man.