Amazon announces Amazon Luna, a new cloud gaming service— Nibel (@Nibellion) September 24, 2020
- Introductory price: $5.99 per month
- 4K/60FPS for selected titles
- coming to PC, Mac, iOS (Android later)
- more than 100 games available
- powered by AWS
- Twitch integrationhttps://t.co/UWseLQjLHBpic.twitter.com/8QYh0wP0Oa
Not exactly shocking news, I guess, but hey. I don't know how many of these streaming services we need but it's always nice to see some competition, and Amazon definitely has the infrastructure set up for something like this. I'm not sure how weird the Twitch integration will be but I'm assuming that Amazon will be throwing in a ton of free trials alongside game purchases on their site and definitely for their first-party games.