Amazon's "Prime Day" - What Are You Looking to Buy?

• 109 results
JRM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sounds like this sale was a bit of a troll job on Amazon's part.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This was the most overhyped piece of shit since The Order: 1886, which coincidentally is on sale for $19.99

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I bought some towels and a new blender.

I really needed them, and the mile long walk to Target takes its toll.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saved a ton of money buy not buying anything since nothing good was on sale anyway. I saw the xbox bundle and besides the headset that shit was the same price with a 1tb drive like a month ago wasn't it? No games on sale, no tvs on sale, nothing worth wile at all really. I almost bought some dog treats for my pets but decided it wasn't worth the bother since we have to pay tax on shit anyway in illinois.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

This whole thing has to be a joke

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought a new monitor that I planned to buy anyway and had nothing to do with the sale. I think I did it right?

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Got the LOTR Extended Editions on Blu Ray for $30, but other than that, it was a pretty disappointing sale compared to Black Friday.

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@butano: Nice. I was gonna get it but by the time I woke up, it had expired :(

But I did get Kingsman for $10 and then found out Wind Waker HD was discounted for GCU members at Best Buy so I got that too. Most of what was advertised was stuff I already had so I didn't really have expectations going into today but I can't say I was disappointed. I got something so that's cool.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#109  Edited By Sergio

People whinging about no TVs on sale must be blind or impatient. There were several TVs on sale throughout the day. The real problem with this sale (as well as their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales) is that they don't maintain the sale price until their inventory is depleted, instead only allotting a specific number of each sales item. Once those sell out (or their sales window expires), then it's back to regular price.

There were a few games on sale. The best deal I saw was Farcry 4 for $15, but I already own it. The newest thing they had - outside of the PS4 Batman bundle with Witcher - was Bloodborne. I wish they had offered either Batman or Witcher in their own sale.

Anybody check out Walmart to see what they were doing to compete against this?

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By Ben_H

There was basically nothing. The Canadian sale was poor. I did buy a Wii U, but I was gonna get that anyway because I've wanted one for a long time. It wasn't on sale or anything.