Another one of the luck people to be kicked out of gamestop!

danimal_furry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#201  Edited By danimal_furry

Also, you clearly know you were an ass. Why would yu have started this thread except to get sympathy and try to prove yourself right. I have nothing against you, because you have some cool thoughts. But seriously, you need a dose of reality. Just hearing  those who say you are right and ignoring everyone else's comments just makes you seem like a tool.
Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#202  Edited By Matfei90
@WilliamRLBaker said:
" why would you enter a gamestop in the first place? "
t3h h4loz man!
sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By sagesebas
@doubleurluck: your  DOUCHE
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By LiquidSwords
@doubleurluck said:

" this thread should die..lol and my buddy who was with me is telling me that i didn't say "are you fuckin kidding me" my exact words were "you gotta be fuckin kiddin me" if that makes a difference to any of you "

You're still a bitch  
@Itadakimas said:

" @MrKlorox said:

" I would have knocked a shelf over and left. Fuck those guys. "

I would have done exactly this. I get carded all the time in my ACU's buying freaking cigarettes. Like I know I have a babyface fresh out of highschool, but I've been in the damn Army for a year now D: "
 'No tiki, no laundry! You should know that by now bro
fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#205  Edited By fattony12000

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#206  Edited By PrivateIronTFU
@doubleurluck:  Well I guess he wasn't fucking kidding you, was he?
doubleurluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#207  Edited By doubleurluck
@danimal_furry said:
" Also, you clearly know you were an ass. Why would yu have started this thread except to get sympathy and try to prove yourself right. I have nothing against you, because you have some cool thoughts. But seriously, you need a dose of reality. Just hearing  those who say you are right and ignoring everyone else's comments just makes you seem like a tool. "
with the amount of assuming that you do  you are clearly more of an ass than I am I started the thread to see other peoples views on what had happened and I must be such an asshole in real life raging at everyone but if you didn't notice you self righteous douche bag I haven't cussed anyone out on here I treated the manager with plenty respect telling him I couldn't locate my ID and understanding I couldn't enter the contest but when he said I couldn't stay and watch a video or even shop there yeah I said you gotta be fuckin kiddin me he said nope with a stupid grin on his face so i left  i wasn't pissed and there was no need for me to get over anything sorry I do not need a dose of reality I say fuck and ill keep saying fuck as long as I want  so fuck you
mcmets93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#208  Edited By mcmets93

there doing there job.. they can get fired over not being strict about the age restrictions and cursing in the store.  .. deal with it 

Frohman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By Frohman
@Styl3s: 

Freedom of speech? Really? I mean, he can say whatever he wants, but he also has to realise, that words are powerful things. He has to take the consequences for what he says.

Freedom of speech isn't a get out of gaol free card.

@KyleDaniels:
Sigh. I've heard you rant on in this thread, misuse the word stupid, and act sexist. I have no idea how you can believe anything that comes out of your mouth.
Anteater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Anteater

Your fault. You can't just cuss at the manager like that!

Bigassturd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Bigassturd

Theres those employees who don't give a shit and those who are these stuck up dickwipes who should be managing a fine jewerly shop or somethinÂ