Any Dads Out There

mach_go_go_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have a two-year old. I also have nearly a hundred hours in Witcher 3, the majority of which is Geralt standing there motionless while I'm making supper or reading my daughter a bedtime story. Also - Gwent.

Any other Dad's out there? Share some stories, or share a story about your Dad.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm a dad! I have a daughter that is a huge fan of watching dad get very upset while playing Street Fighter 4.

Witcher 3 had to be played while she wasn't around though, because Geralt is very scary apparently...

etpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

My dad is an awesome dork and still thinks Daytona USA is the best racing game ever made (HE ISN'T WRONG)

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Well congrats to all dads out there! Hope today was a good one.

paulithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im a dad, My 5 year old and me have mainly partook in a pokemon adventure today in the park. she caught a pikachu, pidgey and a Jigglypuff. I caught only a weedle apparently

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sat at home, played a little meatboy on xbox one, a little borderlands presequel(fuck that game), and some hitman sniper challenge. I also talked to my dad and we said happy fathers day to each other. What a stupid holiday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Have a 21 month old and a two week old. Been off for two weeks to help out my wife with childcare. The great thing is that the new one is super easy, and because my older kid is in daycare 3 days a week, I actually got a chance to play games! I'm going back to work tomorrow so that's going to change.

Kids have been great, my 21 month old is getting to be a lot more fun. Although, he tends to wake up at 6:00 AM and wants to go play outside. That's a big downer.

Father's day consisted of my wife making me breakfast, and then going to the store and taking card of my older kid. Then I made dinner. My wife just went out with her friend because she needed a break! Yey, new fathers!

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Father of a 2 1/4 year old and a 2 month old. Used my day to beat RECVX that I have been meaning to complete over the past week or so. Was an enjoyable day overall.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh was this a Fathers Day thread?

I thought it was a general Dad thread.

Well I was allowed to cook a spicy meal today, as my wife otherwise kinda forbids any spice with her baby mouth. I pre-ordered DMC4:SE and my daughter made me a card. Pretty solid day.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My 3 year old flies in tonight to spend 2 months with me, and my girlfriend let me take a solid 4 hour nap in the middle of the day while she took care of our 1 month old.

Solid day! Super excited to spend time with both my daughters, and introduce my oldest to her sister. Also played some Destiny this morning.

Happy Fathers day to all other gaming dads out there.

skadave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have a 4 year old son and an 8 year old daughter.

My daughter recently asked for a Nintendo 3ds for her birthday (She's turning 8 this week). I was thrilled since I don't own one. She'll be getting a New 3DS XL of course :).