Any UK duders bought from the store?

bDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has bought a top from the store and had it shipped to the UK. How much was the customs fee?

Planning to buy the interlocked top.

Cheers.

reubencosmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reubencosmo

@bduder: Hey! I got the Murder Island shirt. I had forgotten about the customs fee and had to pick it up from the post office. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly how much the fee was: It was somewhere in the ballpark of £15.

bDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks man, think I will go for it.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Y2Ken

I've bought a few things - I think a couple just came through, but there have been a couple I've had to pay for. It's VAT + a handling fee IIRC, so depending on the price I'd say that the estimate of around the £10-20 mark is probably what you're going to be looking at. You might get lucky and have it just arrive, though?

PlayerPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PlayerPrime

I've gotten a few shirts over the years, I feel like I get hit by customs about half the time. I think the charge breaks down as £8 handling and a percentage of the cost of goods, so the hoodies might incur a higher charge.

Best of luck!

mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a bit of a gamble. I've got quite a few shirts which I bought as one or two items per order over time, I think I was tagged for customs duty on it once and that fee made it expensive but overall it was worth it. The cost of shipping has fallen a lot though since Matt Rorie sorted things out which is very useful. The cost of the item is the trigger for import tax so I guess it's a game of either buying one thing to slip under the limit, or going for it and buying a bunch of stuff being prepared to pay the import tax.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Not recently but I have received over a dozen items from GB and sometimes I have to pay, sometimes I don't.